A few people had noticed Jo (Northern Star) as not been around much this week and have been asking after her.

She is in fact in hospital at the moment.... although I would like to emphasise the fact that she is fine and hopes to be home tomorrow or in the next few days after seeing her consultant tomorrow.

I am sure that I speak for all of us when I wish her well and hope that she will soon be back to the happy worry free Jo that we all know and love.

Please feel free to post your messages to Jo on here (rather than PM) so she can read them all when she is home without having a ton load of PM's to respond to.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest patsy

Hi Jo,

Really missed you being on the board. I hope you're well and look forward to 'seeing' you again here real soon sweetheart.

You take care,

Love Pats xxx :)

Guest Creative Cat

Hi Jo,

I am thankful to hear that you are okay! Take good care of yourself and we look forward to hearing from you when you are able to get back online.

God bless,

Marie :)

Guest hope125

Hi Jo,

Just look how many people care about you and have been missing you! I know i have told you this a thousand times but everybody here thinks you are amazing and you truly are, never forget it.

Get well soon

Hope

xxxxx

Guest Giraffe

Hi Jo,

Like Henryn said you probs dont know me from Eve either but wanted to add my very best wishes to all the other messages. Really hoping you are doing Ok.

Love

Nicki

x

have whipped you up a fresh batch of virtual vol au vents :) - hope you come and get em while they're hot!! (if not, i'll just make some fresh ones for you when you get back :) )

miss having you around - hope to see you again soon

David x :lol:

Hope that all is well and that you are feeling better. We have all missed you lots, you always show us the light at the end of the tunnel. Can't wait to hear from you again. Keep your chin up and take care.

Love

Gayle

xoxox