stressing about tonight

Guest gemgem

Guest twoshoes

I hate bed too! I have promised that I will go to bed every night from now on. Last night it was 4.56am but at least i went. i hope that when I am better rested I will be better able to control the bad stuff and hopefully I will be awake enough to enjoy the day :grin:

best of luck.

Kerry

Guest smiley

Hey Gemgem, :)

Hope i didn't miss u but also i'd love it if u were in bed now sleeping soundly :lol: , thinking of the brave day u gona have tommorow! If u are awake, try this .... putting on some soft music ly on ur bed , close ur eyes and try too blockout :ban: any thoughts that are coming ur way, tell yourself "Im in control" Nothing is bad is gona happen to me or anyone else, its not in my power for these bad things to happen!. or even try reading a book, if like me it takes forever after re-reading words it still makes u really sleepy, so by reading a book whilest listening to the radio til ur eyes get tired , then leave the soft music on breath in thru ur nose and out thru ur mouth and let urself drift away. I know i dont know u and ur fears but try this and see how it goes, sure wot have ya got to loose pet. :)

Another thing that really helps me alot, without using the book or the radio, My Mam will text me before i go to sleep telling me exactly wot i've told u that YOU ARE IN CONTROL AND NOTHING BAD WILL HAPPEN TOO U OR TO ANYONE ELSE IN OR OUTSIDE THE FAMILY. I find this helps me so much. I then just tell myself that "well if my mam said nothing bad is gona happen then nothing bad will happen. Ask someone closest to u to do this and see how it makes u feel. Hope u have the sweetest of dreams. :)

Let me know how u gt on.

Guest gemgem

chris got me a telly last week coz im kinda afraid of the silence of living on my own. im gonna put on the BBC 2 learing programmes and theyll send me off to sleep!

gemma :lol: