Anyone beating OCD? am writing article-please help

Guest amandaS

Guest amandaS

Hi

I am looking for ladies aged 35+ who have beaten or are beating OCD for an article I am writing for a woman's health magazine. You don't need to reveal your names if you don't want BUT I really need somebody with a success story or positive suggestions to step forward and bring some inspiration to the article. Please help me to write an accurate piece filled with useful and beneficial suggestions on how to over come this disorder.

I will keep checking this forum for replies and we can take it from there.

Thanks for reading.

Best Wishes

Amanda

Hi

I am looking for ladies aged 35+ who have beaten or are beating OCD for an article I am writing for a woman's health magazine. You don't need to reveal your names if you don't want BUT I really need somebody with a success story or positive suggestions to step forward and bring some inspiration to the article. Please help me to write an accurate piece filled with useful and beneficial suggestions on how to over come this disorder.

I will keep checking this forum for replies and we can take it from there.

Thanks for reading.

Best Wishes

Amanda

41546[/snapback]

Hi Amanda,

I have a couple of ladies who fall into that age bracket on my media database, give me a call on 0870 126 9506.

Ashley

OCD-UK

Hi All,

I know we have a couple of ladies who fall into the right bracket and following on from Diana's success on TV yesterday be great if you stepped up to the plate to help Amanda.

The magazine is a reputable one and she assures me that if you prefer to use a Jane Doe type name you can, although be great to use your real name if you can.

Give me a shout for more info or contact Amanda directly.