Newbie!

Guest hannahmaniac

Guest hannahmaniac

Hey everybody, I'm a new girl on this website. After suffering from 'depression' for about a year (even though for the majority of it I just felt anxious and frustrated) I have just been diagnosed with OCD (bout 2 weeks ago). I am keen to talk to other people with the problem as at the moment, I dont know anyone else who has it or has had it. I'm not gonna go into my obsessions right now, all I wanted to write was that it would comforting to talk to other sufferers. I am at my first year of University and sometimes feel very alone being away from those I love. Thank you for any replies, me x :)

Guest MajesticShannon

hi hannah,

welcome to the board. I think a lot of people with ocd have been given the old 'depression' fob off.............but its good that you got to know it was ocd in the end. I hope you find the site helpful :)

Guest hope125

Hi Hannah,

Welcome to the boards. You will find everybody incredibly supportive and non judgmental here. I have made a lot of new friends since i joined up, it is great to be able to chat to people who understand what you are going through so perfectly.

Take some time to look around, you will find lots of useful information.

Speak soon

Hope

xxxxx

Guest eboney

hi hannah

im a newbie too only joined yesterday and its helped me no end already.

everyone is lovely and it will really help you xxxx :lol:

Guest patsy

Hiya Hannah :lol:

Just wanted to add my 'welcome' to you to the boards. As everyone says, I'm sure you will find the boards really helpful. There are lots of lovely friendly people here who are willing to help you in any way that they can.

Look forward to you posting when you feel like it.

Take care,

Love Patsy x