hi everyone - just joined

Guest sasha

Guest sasha

HI guy's

i just joined the board yesterday, and wanted to know if there is a chat line, i don't really know how the site works any advise is more than welcome, I NEED PEOPLE TO CHAT WITH! thanks Sash

Guest hope125

Hi Sasha,

Firstly welcome to the board! You will find that there are lots of wonderfulLy supportive people here, we are all here to support one another so feel free to post me a message whenever you need to talk.

I generally just use this discussion board and post a message, people generally post back rather quickly. To be honest I am not entirely sure if there is an actual 'chatroom', i do have a feeling that i have read somewhere that if you are a member then you do have extra privileges and one of them may be access to a chatroom - i'm not sure though. You can also send people a 'pm' (personal message) if you feel you want a little more privacy.

Sorry i can't be of more help, i'm certain there will be more responses in the next few minutes.

Anybody else help us on this one?!!!

Hope

xxxx

Guest patsy

Hi Sasha :lol:

Welcome to the boards here. I hope you will enjoy getting to know us all here in our little community.

There is actually a chat facility here but you must be a paid member of OCD-UK to be able to use it. That is just one of the privelledges that you get when you become a member.

Here are the details of what you get :

http://www.ocduk.org/ocduk/membership.htm

We appear to be having a problem with the chatroom just at the minute but hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Love Patsy x

We appear to be having a problem with the chatroom just at the minute but hopefully it will be resolved soon.

41619[/snapback]

Yeah basically I have not paid the bill for the license which is why it went all funny! I will fix it next week when I move the database to the new domain.

Welcome Sasha.

Guest kezia

hi and welcome,

if you need to talk pm me any time ill be glad to chat with you i love chatting!!! :huh:

hugs

angel

Guest rainbow
HI guy's

i just joined the board yesterday, and wanted to know if there is a chat line, i don't really know how the site works any advise is more than welcome, I NEED PEOPLE TO CHAT WITH! thanks Sash

41598[/snapback]

Hi sahsa

welcome to the board, so glad you found us all. everyone here really great, and there is always someone hear to talk to

hope to chat soon

sending you warm rainbow welcomes :):) xxxxxxxx