JUST LIKE TO SAY HI

Guest roxy

Hi everyone

just like to say hi, i'm new to the forum but not to ocd. Been fighting with it for the last 6 months, but realise i've had it for 22 yrs. Look forward to posting, take care.

love & light

roxy

Guest Smudger

Hi roxy. :thumbup:

Welcome to the board! You'll find that everyone here is really friendly, and more than willing to help so any questions you may have, just ask away!

Hope you find us useful. :(

Guest patsy

Hi Roxy :thumbup:

Just like to say a big welcome to you to our boards here. I'm sure you'll really enjoy getting to know us all. There is always someone here who will try and help you if they can so keep posting :(

Patsy x

Thanks everyone for your warm welcome,

I've had a rough past 6 months with pure o ocd. One minuite i would b fine & the next scared 2 b left on my own. I went to the doctors 2 weeks ago & broke down in the surgery. I think it was an eye opener for the doctor as I'm quite good masking how i'm feeling, but he could c i was in deep distress. I'm due to c someone else in 10 days to review my meds.Sorry it's short, must dash got the school run to do, look forward hearing off you all.

love & light

Roxy

Guest hope125

Hi Roxy,

Welcome to the board. My name is Hope and I am also a Pure O sufferer so if you ever need to talk i am here to listen. You will find everyone friendly and supportive here.

Take Care

Hope

xxxxx

Guest rainbow
Hi Roxy :)

Welcome to the board :)

Please feel free to post here anytime as everyone is really friendly and supportive :D

Take a look around the main OCD-UK website where you will find a whole variety of information about OCD, Treatments, OCD support resources, self help books, success stories and loads more!!!.

Well done on posting ;)

I look forward to reading more of your posts :thumbup:

Take care

Love Kirstiexx :)

41880[/snapback]

Hi Roxy

sending you a very warm and sunny rainbow welcome

lv rainbow xxx

:help: Going to b left on my own tonight, as my partner is off out 4 the evening. As my thoughts r about my kids,I'm getting myself into a state already.

I haven't told my other half how anxious i feel. I'm just hoping that there will b someone logged on here tonight as I know I shall b visitin the forum 4 sure while he's out.

I have had one idea that if the thoughts do get too bad, I'll go & sit out in the garden, that has brought my anxity down a tad....but i know once i'm in the situation this evening that will probably go out the window.

This is the first time i've been left on my own in the evening since these thoughts started just over 6 months ago!

I would love any advice, I'm sorry if i've moaned on a bit, just needed to get it off my chest!

Take care

Roxy :D