OCD having a field day

Guest Sammyhostie

Guest Sammyhostie

Hi everyone

as you know i had my op on friday, well my wound is really sore and swollen, and im really scared i might have an infection in it. im seeing the doc at 5pm today, but my anxiety is really really bad, and has been since last night, ive got really bad palps and there ok if i dont think about them, but there so scary.

Im so bored at home as well becasue i cant do anyting or go anywhere because im still in a lot of pain, and im so frustrated.

Sorry for sounding off, i just hate feeling this desperate and helpless

xx

Hi everyone

as you know i had my op on friday, well my wound is really sore and swollen, and im really scared i might have an infection in it. im seeing the doc at 5pm today,

41726[/snapback]

Hi Sammy,

Sorry to hear that you're feeling so anxious. I'm sure most wounds are painful and swollen etc after surgery. At least you're seeing your doc later today. I'm sure he/she will be able to put your mind at rest.

Take care and I hope you soon feel a lot better.

Love

whitebeam :thumbup:

Guest scotty

Hi Sammy

I went through a similar thing earlier on in the year apart from the pain the boredom was the hardest thing it gives the ocd plenty of time to annoy you.

I just got lots of dvds books and went on the internet i started to enjoy it then had to go back to work :thumbup:

Im sure the infection is nothing to worry about i just had to take antibiotics for that bit - good luck hope it goes ok.

Scotty