Guest Montyl21

Guest Montyl21

Hey everyone I am so glad to find this place I suffer ocd I have mostly obbsessive thought and I hate locking doors and pulling things out I have to check them over and over again,I am 21 years old from Scotland I and student at the moment doing a higher social care course at a local college I have been diagnnosed with ocd for about over a year now but I can remember I have it for a long time. I became bad last year I was working at a care home for people with disabillities and I had to leave and take a year out thats when I went back to college I find it so hard to work in care with ocd but its a job I want to do and so I should nt jusy give it up I keep trying to fight it but it always win :blushing: , I want to get over this but its so hard I want to go a day and worry I am going to hurt someone if I dont do this right or something I an so fed up I seen a psychologist but she left last year to go back to her home town and I got moved on to anyone one and its has nt been the same I feel like they want rid of me or something I just so sick and tired of this :help:. I want to thank you for letting me in I hope to get to talk to you all feel free pm me anytime.

Guest kezia

hello monty

welcome , nice to see you here, remember im always there for you to talk on msn messenger also on yahoo messenger-hope your studying went well today :blushing:

angel

Guest Montyl21
hello monty

welcome , nice to see you here, remember im always there for you to talk on msn messenger also on yahoo messenger-hope your studying went well today  :blushing:

angel

42071[/snapback]

Thanks so much and thanks for giving me the addy for this site I love it.

Hiya Monty, just saying hi and :huh: to the site. I'm glad you've found us :). I know I felt so much better when I found that there were other people out there who knew what I was going through and how bad it felt.

Take care and feel free to post anytime,

Northern Star :blushing:

Guest Montyl21
Hiya Monty, just saying hi and :huh: to the site. I'm glad you've found us :). I know I felt so much better when I found that there were other people out there who knew what I was going through and how bad it felt.

Take care and feel free to post anytime,

Northern Star :blushing:

42344[/snapback]

thanks so much for the welcome girl.