Well...

Guest Heryn

Don't know whether I deserve this, but...

:)

I finally moved something which has been in a particular place for months because of my OCD. :blushing: Bit wary, but hey, I'm typing this, so at least my attention is focused on something else.

I don't know whether that's really a good thing or not -- but this particular obsession/compulsion hasn't been as bad as it can be lately, so hopefully it won't feel the need to creep up on me again.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. I might go and write something... then again, I might not. I might, I might not -- I don't have to be a slave to obsessions, routines, and I don't care about what people think about me, what I'm really like, or my OCD. (Yeah, right. :) :blushing:)

:)

Cheers

Heryn

Guest Sammyhostie

Thats excellent news Heryn! Youve really shown your OCD whose boss and who is stronger by moving that.

Well done, and keep strong!

XXXX :blushing:

Guest gemgem

it wouls sound small to ppl who dont understand- but we all understand what a big achievement thsi is!!!

KEEP BEING A BRAVE!!!

:) :) :) :) :) :)

Guest Heryn

Hey guys,

:D

When I read all of your replies and thought about what I'd done I found it hard to stop grinning...

and then I began to doubt whether I really deserved the praise. You know the kind of thing. :huh: It always comes no matter what, so what's the point in mentioning it? The point is, I'm resisting temptation. ;)

:thumbup: :rockon:

Thank you all. I appreciate it.

Cheers

Heryn