Might be silly, but...

Guest Heryn

I was going to post earlier when I cared more, but I still feel like I need to get this off my chest.

(thanks for reading)

I was out earlier today and basically someone said something to me which pretty much acted as gravity pulling everything down. It screwed up my day, and I know I shouldn't let it get to me.

It was in public -- I think they thought I'd been 'staring' at them and even though they had also been looking back, they thought there was something wrong with me and proceeded to vocalise it. Of course, the first thing that jumped into my head was; 'Look at the looks on their faces -- they obviously hate me, what if they find out who I am, what if I bump into them on the street, what if they know, what if I can't defend myself'... what if this, what if that. Imaginary scenarios.

It's not so bad right now, but it was playing on my mind for the rest of the afternoon and will probably return. I'll probably incorporate it into a poem or something though... try and get it out of my system.

To top it all off the cafe assistant got my usual order wrong.

:)

Oh well.

Cheers

Heryn

Guest Smudger

Hi Heryn. :)

Sorry you had your day ruined, but unfortunately people can be idiots a great deal of the time. :boxing:

I know how the ocd can send you spiralling off into a million different what-if scenarios, but nothing bad will come of it. What happened earlier today is as bad as it's going to get, so try not to worry about things that won't happen. :lol: