wasted day

Guest Pootle

Guest Pootle

really frustrated with myself and ashamed. :blushing:

Been such a lovely day today- have I left the house? NO... not once.. not even a toe out of the door.

Does anyone get like this? I turn into such a hermit given the choice... rubbish. I havent even done anything constructive.

I know exactly why I have been so rubbish today-went out last night- this I suppose was an achievement as I really wanted to chicken out of it- but obviously it meant I drank. This morning- well all day actually I have been hungover and feeling really nauseous. :huh:

Damn damn damn why do I do these things?

Its like I try really hard to do one thing and then it hits me double the next day- I suppose it is the fact I was drinking but without drinking I would not have been able to do what I did last night. Catch 22.

So frustrated. :censored:

:)

Guest Gurstang
really frustrated with myself and ashamed. :blushing:

Been such a lovely day today- have I left the house? NO... not once.. not even a toe out of the door.

Does anyone get like this? I turn into such a hermit given the choice... rubbish. I havent even done anything constructive.

I know exactly why I have been so rubbish today-went out last night- this I suppose was an achievement as I really wanted to chicken out of it- but obviously it meant I drank. This morning- well all day actually I have been hungover and feeling really nauseous.  :huh:

Damn damn damn why do I do these things?

Its like I try really hard to do one thing and then it hits me double the next day- I suppose it is the fact I was drinking but without drinking I would not have been able to do what I did last night. Catch 22.

So frustrated.  :censored:

:)

42320[/snapback]

Vee

You aren't the only one who can be forced to remain inside. I've only just returned to work after having a week off because of ocd. Its a killer :censored: at times but just congratulate yourself that you got out last night, that is another stride on your way to beating ocd, while today is just a tiny step back. Remember that tomorrow is a new day and tomrrow you can try again, good luck

gurstang

Guest Paarke

I've been stuck in the house all day today too, so I know how you feel, I really wanted to go out but I just couldn't! mainly because I've got this stupid idea stuck in my head that if I go out, the house will catch fire, the neighbours will get hurt and it'll all be my fault. Don't beat yourself up too much, we're fighting a hard battle. It won today, but that doesn't mean its going to win tomorrow. Hope the hangover feels better soon.

Guest kirk27

Hi vee

I have had them wasted days, i keep saying i will never have em again but i give in a lot but i have not had a really stay at home day. so be strict with yourself becuase at the end of a good day you will feel great!!

Guest Pootle
Hi vee

I  have had them wasted days, i keep saying i will never have em again but i give in a lot but i have not had a really stay at home day. so be strict with yourself becuase at the end of a good day you will feel great!!

42331[/snapback]

Yeah I know Kirk you are right---- think the feelings right now are compounded by the fact its back to work tomorrow.

:huh: :)

V

xxxxx

Guest kirk27

Well i think i feel a little the same now , i got a paint and decorate job tommorow

i feel really cream crackerd today , oh boy, i would rather draw a picture :grin:

kirkxx