Rough day

Guest Montyl21

Guest Montyl21

Hey guys,

I wondering if anyone could suggest any good tip on de-stress after a hard day working, I feel my ocd is going to play on my mind later and want to do some good relaxation and mindfullness techs before it comes on. I hope this makes sense but you know sometimes you can feel you ocd working over time your mind and its trying to pick a worry how do you stop this pattern ?.

Laura xxx

Guest Montyl21

Awww thanks will try that out, I just lite some insence which really seems to do the trick, I am also glad I have here. I was wondering have you ever experience binge eating when ocd gets bad ?? at the moment for reason I want to binge eat on all the wrong things xx

Guest ihaveocd23

Hi no im the opposite i stop eating and feel sick i lost 2 stones in 1 and a half months the meds im on makes me feel hugary now. i was in high anxiety though i dunno though might effect people differentaly. xx

Guest struggling!

Hi ya,

I find destressing very difficult. As well as some of the things listed on the link, you may find something on the list of activities that I do that may help:

• knitting
  • reading
  • puzzle books
  • jigsaw
  • computer
  • wii/xbox
  • garden
  • sewing machine

I enjoy the creative activities the most. Also use the above for refocus activities.

Hope you find something that helps.

Struggling

PS I have funny eating habits with this - severe ocd times i lose a lot of weight and don't eat much, lesser times binge! no happy medium for me it feels!

Guest Montyl21

Thanks for your relpy struggeling, I am doing a puzzel book at the moment and reading I do enjoy them. I find that my eating habbits are like that too. My ocd is nt in total control mood so am finding myself eating too much. Tho the same when am really anxious I cant eat cause I feel sick. Was just wondering about this tonight cause am finding myself doing it xx