'Living With Me And My OCD' Film Directed by Myself.

Guest Clairewat

Guest Clairewat

Hey,

I am a sufferer of OCD and I am currently creating a film about OCD including myself, others and other exciting things raising awareness. I have created a promotional trailer for this for what I have shot so far which shall be posted either today or tomorrow. I am asking for your support in sharing my Facebook and Twitter pages and help promoting awarness for the lack of understanding of OCD.

Please like the Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/LivingWithMeAndMyOcd

Please follow the Twitter page: https://twitter.com/ClaireWatkinso2

Thanks so much in advance.

Please get in touch at clairewatkinson@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks,

Claire.

Guest Clairewat

Thank you! Means alot! For anyone else who is interested in watching the trailer supporting the campaign it is here

Thanks xxx

Claire, you used my interview from our phonecall, I am THRILLED!! To see your reaction to the things I said was so touching, you totally get how I feel! You are amazing claire, wonderful video matey! Anytime I can help again just get in touch xxx WELL DONE!

Guest Clairewat

Hey! I just saw this comment back to the blog post :)

Made me smile thank you! Thank you for your lovely kind words, I am really touched thank you. Means a lot.

Please keep in touch and thanks again for your amazing interview :) xxxx

Guest leinad1988

Hey just watched your trailer, Looks great! i'm looking forward to the full thing! I watched that little bit ocd thing last night and although it was really good i thought it focused a bit too much on contamination OCD. Nice to see theres some Harm OCD in the trailer, I think the more types of OCD shown the better to increase the awareness of just how diverse OCD really is! I used to have obsessive thoughts around fearing being a paedophile and being gay and before i realised it was OCD couldn't understand what i was going through, you got any accounts of them in your documentary, it'd be really good to see as like harm OCD they can be really hard to talk about to get the help needed. Wish you the best of luck with the documentary, Dan :D

Guest Clairewat

Hey thank you for your post :)

Thank you :) please keep in contact and following

Yeah I totally get what you mean, there needs to be more on the harm and the thoughts side of OCD

Yep totally agree with what your saying, include as many and all of them if possible to show its more than just contamination. Yeah its not nice having thoughts that you can't explain, I have got them to put in yes :) I am going to make sure to include as much as can so it really helps others out there that may be feeling a certain way and not understand it.

Thank you again for your lovely message please get in contact :)

Thanks,

Claire.

Guest Elle Belle

That's really brilliant. This is what the world needs - and that was really only the trailer? In five minutes, it educates more than in any hour long documentary I have seen. Will there be a whole film?

Bravo.

xx

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Clairewat

Thank you that means a lot, yeah will be a whole film made :) if you like the Facebook group and follow the updates or via twitter you can keep up to date when it will come out etc :)

www.facebook.com/livingwithmeandmyocd

Thanks again guys for your positive comments means so much

xxx

Guest Clairewat

I am creating a documentary called Living With Me And My OCD:

www.facebook.com/livingwithmeandmyocd

www.livingwithmeandmyocd.wordpress.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/LWMAMOCD?feature=guide

I suffer from OCD and have done since I was 7ish. It is a massive part of my life. I am also a filmmaker. So I have decided to make a film highlighting the lack of awareness and hopefully informing people on the wide range of OCD aspects there are. Please find the trailer here:

I entered a competition to be able to show Living With Me And My OCD the trailer at OCD Awareness Week to attend the "A Night to Believe" gala on October 13, 2012 in Boston America. Its been shortlisted in the top 4 video entr

ies, I need your votes to get this documentary shown in Boston and me to travel and spread the message in America :). The trailer has had over 4,000 views and the message is spreading, I am amazed by the amount of positive feedback and support. It would be really great if you could give me a little vote :) of cause look at the other entries and decide which you prefer :) Thanks guys!

Link:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/QRW67L2