Wristbands Now Available

I was going to but wrist bands for my two nephews - but I'm a bit worried; I don't want to trigger any thoughts in them, particularly the youngest who is just 9 and already a perfectionist.

44286[/snapback]

I doubt it would do that Penny, if someone is already OCD then they will have 100 triggers a day, besides they will see it more of a fashion thing, the current 'cool' trend. :whistling:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest patsy

I've already ordered four for myself, Jimmy, my son and g/f. We are all keen to wear them and I'm going to buy them for my 4 little nieces. Thing is I'm not sure what size to buy as the ones I saw them wearing look quite big. Do they always come in two sizes?

One quote about the wristbands we have received:

I think this is a fantastic idea. My boyfriend is a sufferer, and although  I try my best to help, I sometimes feel I can't help all the time. This will mean I am showing I care 24-7. Good luck with your campaign!

Guest charlienewman

Hi,

I was just wondering if a wristband ordered on Weds night has any chance of being with me by Sunday...i'm going somewhere quite important and want to wear it with pride!

XcX

Hi,

I was just wondering if a wristband ordered on Weds night has any chance of being with me by Sunday...i'm going somewhere quite important and want to wear it with pride!

XcX

44347[/snapback]

Hi Charlie,

All wristbands ordered upto 2pm today have now been sent out (adult ones). I also sent some out Wednesday too. If you can PM me your real name I will tell you which day I sent them.

Do you think it's wrong to look out for the wristband?

It would be nice to see someone wear it on the bus, to know your not alone, even if they're only supporting the charity.

I have been wearing one but my arms are skinny so quite a bit of play in mine, might have to buy one of the youth ones when they come :lol2:

I would to hear all your stories and experiences of wearing them, things like did people ask about them, what were their reactions when you explained the slogan etc.

Be cool to get some imaginitive pics of you wearing them in strange locations like when you are away on holiday.

Do you think it's wrong to look out for the wristband?

It would be nice to see someone wear it on the bus, to know your not alone, even if they're only supporting the charity.

44434[/snapback]

No, I have to say I will be thrilled if I ever see someone wearing one of our wristbands in the street or supermarket for example. Not just for me or the charity, but for you guys too because this was a team effort, between us all we decided on the colour, slogan etc. Between us We have come up with a great idea which is not only going to raise awarness it will also make the charity some much needed funding.

The local paper here in Nottingham ran our press release yesterday and we did have an upsurge in Nottingham residents buying them, so who knows I might actually see one out and about.

I have also offered all the other anxiety charities the opportunity to get involved with the promotion and I will be writing to all Support Groups and sending them a couple of the wristbands.

Guest Dragonfruit
I have been wearing one but my arms are skinny so quite a bit of play in mine, might have to buy one of the youth ones when they come  :lol2:

44470[/snapback]

Yeah - I ordered myself a youth band (an adult one too for in the meantime before anyone gets cross :clapping: )

Be cool to get some imaginitive pics of you wearing them in strange locations like when you are away on holiday.

44470[/snapback]

Ace idea!

(Have sent the link to some peeps and have just had two emails back from people saying that they have ordered some :clapping: :clapping: !!)

Overseas Postage Cost Update

The postage costs for ordering 1-10 wristbands are as follows:

Ireland - £1.03

Central Europe - £1.03

Rest of World - £1.37

So for example the cost of ordering 5 wristbands for shipping to the US would be as follows. 5 x £1.99 = £9.95 plus £1.37 postage costs = Total £11.32

For more orders of more than 10 wristbands please contact me for shipping costs. Due to the low weight of the wristbands it should not cost too much.

:hug:  :)

ive ordered mine thank you. i was wondering how long they would take to come.

44641[/snapback]

All existing orders made before 10am today were dropped off at the post office in time for the collection at midday.

Guest fluffyhelen

How many are left? I've just moved into a new flat and so am sitting in my overdraft after paying the deposit, will there be some left after the 18th when I get paid?

How many are left?  I've just moved into a new flat and so am sitting in my overdraft after paying the deposit, will there be some left after the 18th when I get paid?

44744[/snapback]

Still got about few hundred left but if they continue selling at this rate we will be re-ordering anyway.

Guest mandy
All existing orders made before 10am today were dropped off at the post office in time for the collection at midday.

44687[/snapback]

:)

thank you ill look out for them i think i ordered them on thursday or friday cant remember so they should come soon

Guest lidea123

Hiya everyone just bought mine!! I cant wait to wear it and i'm going to wear it with pride!! Keep up the smashing work Ashie!!

:thankyousign::( :hug:

Luv Lidea

xxxxxx