Wristbands Now Available

Guest brandi

hi , i just ordered mine, could u possibly tell me wen i will recieve them. i ordered one for myself and one for my friend and we shall where them with pride :D

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi , i just ordered mine, could u possibly tell me wen i will recieve them. i ordered one for myself and one for my friend and we shall where them with pride  :D

44881[/snapback]

Hi Brandi,

Welcome to the board... all orders placed today will be packaged up tonight and despatched tomorrow, so you should recieve them by Wed, Thu at the latest.

Guest Heryn

Hi

Forgive me if I'm being ignorant: is there a print-out form available? I can't seem to find it in the online shop.

cheers

Heryn

Guest Heryn
Hi Heryn :)

Do you want to send a cheque or p/o to buy a wristband?

If so, just send Ashie a pm with your name and address and how many and in what size you wish to order, then just post a cheque or p/o off made payable to OCD-UK to the following address OCD-UK p.o. box 8115, Nottingham, NG7 1YT

They are also available to buy online and can be bought online by using a debit/credit card, just click on the link next and it will take you to the online shop: http://www.ocduk.org/shop/index.html

Love Kirstiexx :)

44996[/snapback]

Thanks, Kirstie, that's great. Appreciate it.

Hi

Forgive me if I'm being ignorant: is there a print-out form available? I can't seem to find it in the online shop.

cheers

Heryn

44986[/snapback]

Hi Heryn,

Good point, there isn't at the moment. If you email me your order details I will send them out with an invoice, or you can send us a cheque in advance with your order.

Guest enterprisenx01

Hi all, long time no speak.

Have ordered mine :)

Have also posted about them on a large SI web site i use called BUS. Lots of interest from there, many people from the US as well :)

Yey!!!!!!!!!

Will wear mine with pride :wallbash:

Enterprisenx01

All orders placed today are now packaged and ready for despatch tomorrow (taken me 3 hours, we had that many!), we have had orders for the wristbands from the US (quite a lot), Canada, Australia and Central Europe so this little old project of ours really is going global folks.

:) to everyone involved in the initial debate to get this project off the ground.

Now I want to hear all your stories of people asking about them, I want to see photos of people wearing them.

And I am now off for some :)

We are about to go to print with our next newsletter so if anyone would like to contribute a pic of them wearing their wristband please send it by the weekend :)

Thanks.

Guest brandi

just recieved our wristbands ( been waiting 4 the postie all morning lol) we shall wear them with pride..... thank yoo :):thumbup::) xxxxxxxx

just recieved our wristbands ( been waiting 4 the postie all morning lol)  we shall wear them with pride..... thank yoo    :)  :thumbup:  :)  xxxxxxxx

45313[/snapback]

:)

Well five of us are wearing our wristbands with pride and I want to order more. When are the junior sizes available?

45331[/snapback]

Will be with me early/mid June I expect.

Guest mandy

:censored:

yeah ive got my wristband a few days ago and im now wearing it with pride. thank you whoever suggested to make them. i wear it always. x

Guest ScottOCDid

First wore my wristband publicly at the supermarket last Sunday. I saw a bloke at another checkout wearing an orange band - along with several others - and it made me wonder if there's a definitive list available of other charities that use orange (not that their slogan will be anywhere near as good as ours, of course!!!!!)?????

It'd be kind of cool to be able to "recognise" each other from afar... but I'm new to this wristband concept and I don't know just how many organisations are involved?

I'm really glad that it's going well for the OCD-UK bands (this will be the only one I'll be wearing).

S

:censored:

Guest PATIENCE

Ashie, received my bands, my son wears his to school and has given one to his best friend whom he told last week of his OCD, another break-through, thanks. :censored:

Guest double-two
I just filmed my TV piece wearing my wristband, I did also mention them but I fluffed my words up so that bit will get cut out I expect.

45511[/snapback]

sorry if you have already mentioned this and I just haven't read... but what TV piece?

Hi by the way

sue

sorry if you have already mentioned this and I just haven't read... but what TV piece?

Hi by the way

sue

45513[/snapback]

Hi Sue,

Politics gets everywhere I am afraid and I can't say at the moment because we have fiilmed two pieces with ITV and BBC and they are fighting about which shows it first so I can't say just now because I dont know whats happening. It's just a small OCD feature, 5 min max.

Guest thinker

Hi Ashie -

I purchased two from Ebay last night....I was waiting to hear the shipping to Minnesota (US) for two bracelets and I will pay right away! I cannot wait to get mine!!!!

And I go to an OCD support group and I got one for one in that group too.

Thanks.

i will buy some as soon as you get the youth ones... don't want to confuse matters or my bank account by having one on back order! i have teeny wrists though :)

i will look out for people wearing orange bands now :thumbup:

Guest ScottOCDid
It's just a small OCD feature, 5 min max.

45514[/snapback]

Small feature, maybe... but surely a big audience. Well done, Ash!

:)