no desire to live

You say you've been there,may I ask how you feel now?

I feel lonely sometimes, sad sometimes, terrified sometimes and sometimes my pain hurts so much that i can not get up off the floor .

The key word here though mate , is SOMETIMES , not ALL THE TIME like i used to , and those times are getting less and less now.

Its not for me to preach at you and tell you what to do , I just wanted you to know that you have it in you to drag yourself up mate .

One of the most important things I learned is that you have to act first and the better, more positive feelings will come later .

You have to keep forcing yourself to do stuff even though you really dont want to , dont wait to feel better before you do stuff, do it anyway, act first , you will start to feel better later . Its not the other way round.

Get the book :-) x

Guest anatta

Have you done mindfulness, bruces? That helps with both OCD and depression.

Having said that, I'm having similar thoughts to you very often at the moment. The difference is, I might be a lot worse, I might have already killed myself without mindfulness. Mostly the stuff I said before, that you said seemed profound, actually, the non-duality. But mindfulness was my way into that, in addition to its own benefits. When you study the mind in that way, and learn about non-dual philosophy at the same time, you start to see through the illusions of self and time. It's just a battle to make it permanent and stable.

Edited by anatta

Hey bruces are you able to name all the meds you've been on or the one's you may remember my friend?.I was going to ask do you see a regular Psychiatrist(sorr I can't remember)& does he or she help you if so? :original: .

Edited by ACE