no desire to live

Guest Annabel

Hi Bruces,

Caramoole has given some great advice.

Take the pressure off yourself, you don't have to do anything but go to the toilet and eat until you're feeling a bit better but you might need some help to get from this point to feeling better.

I don't think you made a silly decision at all Bruces, you were bored of your job and your Dad's business seemed like a good idea. It's the kind of choice anyone might pick, there's nothing poor about the decision but our illness does have a tendency to get in the way of things and that's what happened.

Have you been eating recently? if not maybe you could order a take-away for lunch or dinner so that you have something in to eat and then you won't have to cook or anything?

I'm not sure whether redundancy decisions can get reversed? I suppose you could ask, but the main thing is to get well. Maybe you'll end up finding a better job? xx

Edited by Annabel

The problem is now ive made the decision ive made myself regret it,if i hadnt taken it i would have regretted that too there is no escape,but my job at the moment is pretty easy and well paid i dont have to make any decisions im in a protective enviroment a business is completely different,it would be a great decision to leave for someone normal but not for me,i dont have the necessary qualities to be a business man ie assertivness and being decisive etc

The one im in now i dont finish till the end of march its a good job at the moment but its going to get privatised in 2013 so will be different currently my mind is racing with all different scenarios about different things i feel my head is ready to explode,this and other things cant stop ruminating over my ex girlfriend as well its like a snow globe in my mind that has bn shook up