:(

Guest hannahmaniac

Guest hannahmaniac

some of you may have read my post from last night about how all my OCD obsessions were just surrounding me, and how my friends just started talking about it all. Well, to add insult to injury, I had nightmares aswell. What is the point sometimes? honestly, now I feel like I am so contaminated I cant even write a letter and send it off, even though its important that I do. I'm past the point of crying, I just feel like I am in some sort of daze... :) I had no one else to talk to, Hannah x

Guest Dragonfruit

Hey Hannah

I had nightmares aswell. What is the point sometimes? honestly, now I feel like I am so contaminated

45048[/snapback]

Just wanted to tell you that you're not alone. It sucks, huh? Even though you KNOW that it's just the OCD the urge to clean and wash and bleach can be so :) strong. You're NOT contaminated - it is just the OCD. As for the nightmares - are you taking any meds - I know that I go through really rough patches with nightmares and disturbed sleep patterns and I believe that it is a fairly common side-effect. If it's ongoing maybe speak to your GP?

I cant even write a letter and send it off, even though its important that I do.

45048[/snapback]

Yeah - I didn't get an application form posted the other week - I was so mad at myself but I just couldn't do it. I've had baby pressies for a friend of mine sitting in my house since December and have still not managed to post them - because they are for a baby I'm doubly worried about germs :)

I had no one else to talk to, Hannah x

45048[/snapback]

That's what we're here for :wallbash:

Sorry I couldn't help you Hannah - but you're not alone - it is just the OCD and you will get past this