Why is this board such a success?

This Bulletin Board continues to grow and go from strength to strength with many of the people who join our bulletin board going on to play pivotal rolls within the charity. There are many OCD bulletin boards around, some busy, some less busy and I have tried to put my finger on why this one continues to be a success where others less so.

I have come to the conclusion that it is down to two things, a very intelligent cliental (that's you guys) but mainly because of my dedicated team of moderators, past and present who continue to show dedication and commitment even through busy periods of their own life to make sure that the board is running smoothly and nobody is left with unanswered questions. Other boards have moderators too I hear you say, however my moderators have common sense, humour but most importantly a huge understanding of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, not something a lot of the other boards have surprisingly enough.

On behalf of all the users of these forums, and from my role within OCD-UK for their dedication and commitment I want to thank them all, every single moderator, past and present for the job they have done for us.

Thank You Mods

Guest Dragonfruit
Thank You Mods

48262[/snapback]

Yeah - absolutely - I don't think I have EVER seen an unanswered post here - and that is fabulous and a huge achievement! :)

Thanks guys :)

Guest hope125

thank you all!!!!!

you are right dragon fruit I have never seen an unanswered post here either!

you are all fab!!!

hope

xxx

Guest thinker

I LOVE all of you! I don't post often - but I bet I read the boards almost everyday. This is the ONE place that I feel safe and welcome. It is soooooo wonderful to have this. Thank you to Ashie, the moderators (who always reply), and all the other members for listening, giving advice, and being brave enough to get help with this stupid OCD!!!!

Guest tattyhead

You have made a real difference in my battle with OCD.

THANK YOU ~ THANK YOU ~ THANK YOU ~ THANK YOU

:lol2: Jane xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx