Poetry to stimulate the mind

Guest Alex2012

Guest Alex2012

OCD what does it say about me? It says I am a thinker and it keeps me from being a drinker. At first it was really hard to bear now I am really able to share. I used to feel stuck in a constant nightmare which caused me quite a scare, Giving me no option but to say prayer after prayer. OCD says nothing about you but you must learn to tell it to shoo.

You may ask yourself why has it happened to me? I just feel like jumping out of a tree!

Well let me provide an explanation to your fixation. The brain is a completely unrivalled muscle but it's willing to have a tussle. In what way you say?

Knowledge! knowledge is Power you just have to show it hour upon hour. Learn about the brain and how it works then together we will beat OCD, even if it hurts.

• 3 months later...
Guest Alex2012

Creating new neuro pathways is the key to success and once applied it too can help alleviate stress.

We have to be kind to our mind as it helps keep our hypersensitivity aligned.

Exposure prevention is important to mention as it increases our frustration tolerance giving us a whole new dimension.

Thoughts and feelings can be misconstrued, but believe me when I say the have no reflection on you!

Brain lock can be hard to undo but by observing our impartial spectator we can learn to tell it to shoo.

By being able to Refocus and keeping our senses alive, gives us the ability to keep our subconscious mind

archived.