Hey! New to this and introducing myself :)

Guest LissyR

oi! I'm from south London bruv, i'll get ma crew on you? whatcha saying there? *kisses teeth* you aint so hard when im smashing your face up devon gurl

Divide and conquer, divide and conquer...

Guest LissyR

It worked for NApoleon it can work for me dammit

well it worked for napoleon until he met Lord Nelson, so.... are you complimenting her and calling her a successful admiral? :o

YEah well if there were any erect statues around we all know what you'd be doing to em. She's been on everything but the Titanic this one L.

Vile filth

Guest Sisyphus

ahahaha fingers crossed he wont see this then! I didn't know!! I was looking around and you guys commented on a lot of stuff so I thought you were in charge

Now THAT's funny! I think maybe we've exceeded our comment quota for this quarter Mrsp! Maybe we need to start rationing your sassyness?
Guest Sisyphus

How did you defend me pray tell?

I explained about the complications with your bowel movements, the truss, the flatulence. They weren't too sympathetic though.
Guest LissyR

Now THAT's funny! I think maybe we've exceeded our comment quota for this quarter Mrsp! Maybe we need to start rationing your sassyness?

164... I think that's quite impressive.

nooooo the sassiness is hilarious!!

Guest LissyR

Lissy laughed - that means she's on my side WAR OVER - I win.

I laugh at everything

I'm crying so much right now, I've even got to that creepy stage of laughing where no sound comes out and you just gasp and laugh silently

Guest Sisyphus

oi! I'm from south London bruv, i'll get ma crew on you? whatcha saying there? *kisses teeth* you aint so hard when im smashing your face up devon gurl

get er Lissy GET HER.. SMASH HER STUPID FACE IN!!!!!

ahahahahahahaha, he must of been desperate :p

im sorry. this is his effect on me!!

Pretty please no more personal comments from either of you. A jokes a joke and all, but I don't find those funny :(

Guest LissyR

get er Lissy GET HER.. SMASH HER STUPID FACE IN!!!!!

I'll set ma bruvvers on her fam. when im finished wiv her she wont even be able to type init