Hey! New to this and introducing myself :)

Guest LissyR

Guest Sisyphus

If he's ignored, he'll start talking to himself...

That's not true!

Yes it is precious. Don't listen to her - she hates us.

Nicey nicey fish fish, nice and juicy and sweeeeeeeeeet.

Guest Sisyphus

ahahahahahaha I cant even breathe I'm laughing so much

It's good someone benefitting from the permanent mental scars Mrsp is inflicting on me this evening :(
Guest LissyR

It's good someone benefitting from the permanent mental scars Mrsp is inflicting on me this evening :(

you've done some back, don't play the victim :p

Guest Sisyphus

that sounds like she walks through a field and herds of Jersey cows just bow down to her and spray her with milk as theyre graced by her presence?

It could be that ..... or they revere her for the legendary size of her cow pats. Just sayin.
Guest LissyR

It could be that ..... or they revere her for the legendary size of her cow pats. Just sayin.

you two do sound like a couple from this conversation

Guest Sisyphus

you must be able to think of better than that1 you can get jelly beans in those flavours!

I tried, I really did, but the Jelly bean people said that was the absolute best they were prepared to do for her.
Guest LissyR

I tried, I really did, but the Jelly bean people said that was the absolute best they were prepared to do for her.

we're now on 10 pages of comments, this is looking like some kind of record?

Guest Sisyphus

well it worked for napoleon until he met Lord Nelson, so.... are you complimenting her and calling her a successful admiral? :o

I certainly don't want to cross her T if that's what you mean!
Guest LissyR

Well done L. I think I'[ve worn her out ;)

aww I feel mean now :(

like the posters at school "that's bullying! not banter" those posters are so entertaining

Guest Sisyphus

ahahahahahahaha, he must of been desperate :p

im sorry. this is his effect on me!!

The cheque ... is in .... the post. I'm so proud of you right now L.
Guest LissyR

The cheque ... is in .... the post. I'm so proud of you right now L.

ahaha thank you. everyone said I'd fit right in on this, and clearly I do

Guest Sisyphus

Pretty please no more personal comments from either of you. A jokes a joke and all, but I don't find those funny :(

Aw sorry. I told you all this saucy/sassy stuff was a bad idea S. It all escalates and gets out of hand.

Aw sorry. I told you all this saucy/sassy stuff was a bad idea S. It all escalates and gets out of hand.

That's all fine, but I get really upset about jokes regarding the way I look (especially as you've never actually seen me!)

Guest Sisyphus

Pretty please no more personal comments from either of you. A jokes a joke and all, but I don't find those funny :(

Oh FFS I feel like a right **** now. I dunno how to respond to that stuff any more S. I was just trying to play along. OBVIOUSLY none of it is meant in reality. I was just trying match sass for sass, which admittedly I'm not very good at, which probably explains why everyone thinks I'm a ****.

Sorry if it went wrong.

Guest Sisyphus

That's all fine, but I get really upset about jokes regarding the way I look (especially as you've never actually seen me!)

Well exactly - that's why I thought it was OK cos I haven't a clue what you look like. But hey I'll stop all that if you like.

Well exactly - that's why I thought it was OK cos I haven't a clue what you look like. But hey I'll stop all that if you like.

I don't mind a little bit, but not two on one, and continuously. I'm tempted to stay off these forums for a little while as I'm not sure it's actually doing me any good. Not necessarily what has happened tonight, and you're not an ****- you know that! To think half an hour ago I was crying with laughter, and now I'm crying because I'm upset :(

Guest Sisyphus

I don't mind a little bit, but not two on one, and continuously. I'm tempted to stay off these forums for a little while as I'm not sure it's actually doing me any good. Not necessarily what has happened tonight, and you're not an ****- you know that! To think half an hour ago I was crying with laughter, and now I'm crying because I'm upset :(

OK well that' sobviously my fault. I'm sorry OK. But you know I was only responding to the "banter". This is why I normally try to stay away from that kind of thing cos I've not faired too well with it in the past. But you were so consistently SASSY I kinda had to give some back S. Thought it was making you laugh to be fair.

I'm sorry though - I don't actually like getting at people or upsetting people so please accept my apologies.

Guest Sisyphus

aww I feel mean now :(

like the posters at school "that's bullying! not banter" those posters are so entertaining

Yeah it all got a bit out of hand - one minute it's fun and games, then someone loses an eye and everyone feels stupid. Not your fault L - you were whisked along for the ride by the mad people!
Guest Sisyphus

You know what S. You don't have to stay off the forums. I should stay off them. I'm spending too much time on them and I should be focusing on other stuff. So if I'm not here it'll be OK.

OK well that' sobviously my fault. I'm sorry OK. But you know I was only responding to the "banter". This is why I normally try to stay away from that kind of thing cos I've not faired too well with it in the past. But you were so consistently SASSY I kinda had to give some back S. Thought it was making you laugh to be fair.

I'm sorry though - I don't actually like getting at people or upsetting people so please accept my apologies.

I will forgive you and stick around if you buy me some Haribo? I've just read your inbox message- I can't stay mad at you for too long :p

Guest LissyR

I'm so sorry!!!! I feel like such an ****, i've acted like one too. I just caught up in it and was having fun, I never stopped to think about it. I'm sure you're absolutely gorgeous and I'd hate to think that anything me or anyone else had done would make you want to stop doing something, especially if it is something that would help you. I'm so sorry, I never meant to upset you and I'd never ever ever want to hurt you

You know what S. You don't have to stay off the forums. I should stay off them. I'm spending too much time on them and I should be focusing on other stuff. So if I'm not here it'll be OK.

Don't be silly. You make this forum for me. I (generally) love our banter- its what cheers me up after a ****** day :)