Hey! New to this and introducing myself :)

Guest LissyR

Guest Sisyphus

you're not saying anything wrong, if you were I'd tell you.

Soon enough it'll happen.... I think I am a zombie, no person has ever been able to find my pulse and clearly I don't need sleep?

yeah it would be interesting, some areas of America (rural south) are thought to have accents that are more likely to be how we sounded because they are the areas where the English settled and some of the old words from that time are still used so people think the accents might have stayed as well

OK I'm actually still here so one last reply before I b#gger off!

Wow I'd like to hear them. History is so intriguing, but obviously not how it's taught at school. We're really good at taking interesting things and repackaging them as mandatory sludge. I only got interested in things like history/English after school as a result.

My stomach's felt very weird the last few days. I think I may be burning an ulcer through my gut with paracetomol, ibuprofen, and aspirin. Happpy Days!

By the way, (and PLEASE don't take this in the wrong way I don't think I can stomach any more of that at the minute!!!), have you tried the young people's OCD forum on this website? Wondered if you might find more relevant folk to chat with than a couple of old f#rts!? And no, that's not a coded message or anything like that. Thought it might be a healthier level of interaction for you though. Clearly me and Mrsp are happy talking with you cos it makes us feel all young and funky but, is it the best you can be getting out of this? Does that make the slightest bit of sense or is it just a really annoying thing to say?

Well read on McDuff. I'm sure he lates talks about leanred stuff, or I dreamt it.

Oh I'm afraid you're mistaken - I haven't banned you from looking at it. You are completely free to go and google "Jeffrey Schwatrz 4 steps" and see him talking. It all comes down to choice my dear.

:p

But what's so bad about it?

But is it a superiority complex when you're just better?

Oh you poor boy. P. S I feel like uncle Monty in Withnail and I saying that!

(so a joke! cmon this isnt fair)

He's from round my way.

and is that a mental hospital issue t shirt he has on there. Why I think it is.

I got 21 secs into that, and couldn't watch anymore!!

Guest LissyR

OK I'm actually still here so one last reply before I b#gger off!

Wow I'd like to hear them. History is so intriguing, but obviously not how it's taught at school. We're really good at taking interesting things and repackaging them as mandatory sludge. I only got interested in things like history/English after school as a result.

My stomach's felt very weird the last few days. I think I may be burning an ulcer through my gut with paracetomol, ibuprofen, and aspirin. Happpy Days!

By the way, (and PLEASE don't take this in the wrong way I don't think I can stomach any more of that at the minute!!!), have you tried the young people's OCD forum on this website? Wondered if you might find more relevant folk to chat with than a couple of old f#rts!? And no, that's not a coded message or anything like that. Thought it might be a healthier level of interaction for you though. Clearly me and Mrsp are happy talking with you cos it makes us feel all young and funky but, is it the best you can be getting out of this? Does that make the slightest bit of sense or is it just a really annoying thing to say?

already do

Guest Sisyphus

already do

Damn and there was me thinking you were asleep. OK - well it was just a thought. It wasn't meant funny or anything. Didn't know if you were aware of it but I guess it's pretty obvious really come to think of it.
Guest LissyR

Damn and there was me thinking you were asleep. OK - well it was just a thought. It wasn't meant funny or anything. Didn't know if you were aware of it but I guess it's pretty obvious really come to think of it.

nope just not on the site

yeah I know :) I pm quite a few people

Guest Sisyphus

nope just not on the site

yeah I know :) I pm quite a few people

Coolio. Well I made the mistake of Watching You Me and Dupree. I should've listened to the reviews! Had better try and do something contructive soon I guess. Edited by Sisyphus
Guest LissyR

Coolio. Well I made the mistake of Watching You Me and Dupree. I should've listened to the reviews! Had better try and do something contructive soon I guess.

not good?