Hey! New to this and introducing myself :)

Guest LissyR

Guest Sisyphus

sorry to tell you that this is a true fact.

aww im sorry that you're tired, try some of your own tips and get to bed early!

Which bit's true? About albatrosses not being real!?!?

<AntiSauceMode>Yes, that's a good idea - I will try some of my own tips and get an early night.</AntiSauceMode>

Tired ... sooo tired.

Well it's not that. It's just - I'm not too good at it all. I think I lack those subtle in between gears that the banter peopel have. So everyone gets upset and I'm the #sshole! It doens't seem to stay fun for long if you knwo what I mean.

You are good at it. You've had me in stitches many a time. Just continue with out the Sophie is a fatass side of it :p

Guest LissyR

Football? Music? I'm used to people hating the music I like lol

I've never watched a football match in my life

what music do you like? trust me it cant be worse than my friends

Guest Sisyphus

You are good at it. You've had me in stitches many a time. Just continue with out the Sophie is a fatass side of it :p

Yeah that was pretty uncool in retrospect. See I lacked your wit and resorted to the lowest common denominator so in a way it's a compliment Soph.
Guest Sisyphus

Good girl. Don't be drawn over to the dark side.

Oh well please edify me?

Imagine it as a grandiose piece of art. I'm thinking you'll have a podium, and it'll be 17 feet and 8 ins high. The albatross will be attached via a long (artily decorated) pole attached to your shoulder. You'll also have the magna charter in your hand with 'loose me out, Oswald' engraved on one of your Cuban heels

Guest Sisyphus

Imagine it as a grandiose piece of art. I'm thinking you'll have a podium, and it'll be 17 feet and 8 ins high. The albatross will be attached via a long (artily decorated) pole attached to your shoulder. You'll also have the magna charter in your hand with 'loose me out, Oswald' engraved on one of your Cuban heels

Oh that sounds just grim. Can it be someone else instead of me. The statue needs a broadswrd thrust in the air in the other hand and a speech bubble screaming "VICTORY !!!!!!!"

I'm a rock chick (at least I was when I could be bothered with music- has anyone else found that they've lost interest in things they loved once upon a time?). Favourite bands- The Rasmus, HIM, MCR, Green Day. Although The Rasmus are the only band I keep up with these days. Steve (my husband) has educated me in your era as well, David!

Guest LissyR

Oh that sounds just grim. Can it be someone else instead of me. The statue needs a broadswrd thrust in the air in the other hand and a speech bubble screaming "VICTORY !!!!!!!"

this just gets better and better. I really want this to happen now just to have a picture with it

Yeah that was pretty uncool in retrospect. See I lacked your wit and resorted to the lowest common denominator so in a way it's a compliment Soph.

Oh god no. You're witty as hell

Guest LissyR

I'm a rock chick (at least I was when I could be bothered with music- has anyone else found that they've lost interest in things they loved once upon a time?). Favourite bands- The Rasmus, HIM, MCR, Green Day. Although The Rasmus are the only band I keep up with these days. Steve (my husband) has educated me in your era as well, David!

never heard of most of them but green day are good so the others probably are!! nothing wrong with a bit of rock! better than taylor swift at any rate...

Guest Sisyphus

I don't know what I am. I mostly like old stuff, but got into some indie music when I was in manchester and thereafter in the 90s. There was some grat msuic about. But since then it's all ... just ... drifted. When Mp3s came on the scene I found myself catching up with all the old stuff I never got the chance to listen to and ended up trapped in this time warp fo old music which I've never left cos I've totally lost touch.

Have you guys ever been to any festivals. Guess you're a bit young for that yet L.

No, it absolutely has to be you. You are the mouthpiece for OCD sufferers throughout the land

Guest LissyR

I don't know what I am. I mostly like old stuff, but got into some indie music when I was in manchester and thereafter in the 90s. There was some grat msuic about. But since then it's all ... just ... drifted. When Mp3s came on the scene I found myself catching up with all the old stuff I never got the chance to listen to and ended up trapped in this time warp fo old music which I've never left cos I've totally lost touch.

Have you guys ever been to any festivals. Guess you're a bit young for that yet L.

when I was a kid I went to Glastonbury, I don't remember it, guess my parents must have been more hippie than you'd think looking at them

Ha ha ha - nooooo. I just don't follow it. Soph does though.

I actually support one of David's local teams as its where my husband is from as well. I'm so worried that you and Steve actually know each other lol. How funny would that be?!

Guest Sisyphus

when I was a kid I went to Glastonbury, I don't remember it, guess my parents must have been more hippie than you'd think looking at them

Oh that's rather cool. It's so expensive now though - it's all got a bit out of control - I think only rich kids can afford to go. All corporatised, homogenised, but still it's a bunch of young people camping in fields so nuff said.

this just gets better and better. I really want this to happen now just to have a picture with it

I have a friend local to David who is an artist...this could happen...