Hey! New to this and introducing myself :)

Guest LissyR

I'm so sorry!!!! I feel like such an ****, i've acted like one too. I just caught up in it and was having fun, I never stopped to think about it. I'm sure you're absolutely gorgeous and I'd hate to think that anything me or anyone else had done would make you want to stop doing something, especially if it is something that would help you. I'm so sorry, I never meant to upset you and I'd never ever ever want to hurt you

Don't worry about it, honestly. I can be over sensitive sometimes. Banter is great, but I hate people laughing about the way I look :(

Guest Sisyphus

I will forgive you and stick around if you buy me some Haribo? I've just read your inbox message- I can't stay mad at you for too long :p

Ahhhh that's a relief!

OK just tell me your address(bwa ha ha ha ha) and I'll have them delivered promptly...

Ahhhh that's a relief!

OK just tell me your address(bwa ha ha ha ha) and I'll have them delivered promptly...

Just don't send the Captain again- I could do without clearing that up again!

Guest Sisyphus

Don't be silly. You make this forum for me. I (generally) love our banter- its what cheers me up after a ****** day :)

That's very cool of you S. Thank you.

Just to clarify - this doens't mean I've got to take loads of **** from you in future or anything does it?!?

Guest LissyR

Don't worry about it, honestly. I can be over sensitive sometimes. Banter is great, but I hate people laughing about the way I look :(

You weren't being over sensitive, we were being under sensitive and uncaring so I'm really sorry

Guest Sisyphus

Just don't send the Captain again- I could do without clearing that up again!

I think he's absconded to the warmer climes of Devon - he should've been back 6 hours ago.

That's very cool of you S. Thank you.

Just to clarify - this doens't mean I've got to take loads of **** from you in future or anything does it?!?

Oh god yes. Now about this statue...

Guest Sisyphus

You weren't being over sensitive, we were being under sensitive and uncaring so I'm really sorry

This is true - I seem to lack the part of the brain that detects when it goes from ha ha banter to bad. This has happened before. So I always say I won't get involved in this kind of talk again. It's difficult though - you start riffing with people.

I think he's absconded to the warmer climes of Devon - he should've been back 6 hours ago.

I think I've just seen him staggering around by the pub over the road

This is true - I seem to lack the part of the brain that detects when it goes from ha ha banter to bad. This has happened before. So I always say I won't get involved in this kind of talk again. It's difficult though - you start riffing with people.

Please don't feel you can't banter with me. I just need to man up a bit!!

Guest Sisyphus

Honestly???

Yeah it involved something bad happening to me with an albatross right. I didn't really get it but pictured loads of bird poo and ... yuk.
Guest Sisyphus

Please don't feel you can't banter with me. I just need to man up a bit!!

Well it's not that. It's just - I'm not too good at it all. I think I lack those subtle in between gears that the banter peopel have. So everyone gets upset and I'm the #sshole! It doens't seem to stay fun for long if you knwo what I mean.
Guest LissyR

Yeah it involved something bad happening to me with an albatross right. I didn't really get it but pictured loads of bird poo and ... yuk.

wait are albatrosses real? :o

I thought they were like griffins and unicorns

Guest Sisyphus

wait are albatrosses real? :o

I thought they were like griffins and unicorns

Definitely - they're mossive apparently! (thats black country for massive)
Guest LissyR

Definitely - they're mossive apparently! (thats black country for massive)

ah cool

did you know hot air balloons are real? I found out the other day!!!

Guest Sisyphus

ah cool

did you know hot air balloons are real? I found out the other day!!!

My tiredness quotient exceeds the required sophistication level of this gag methinks!
Guest LissyR

My tiredness quotient exceeds the required sophistication level of this gag methinks!

sorry to tell you that this is a true fact.

aww im sorry that you're tired, try some of your own tips and get to bed early!

Noo, it was part of your statue- not a real albatross!