Come camping and meet others with OCD - Edale, Derbyshire 13th-15th September 2013

Hi All

I've now posted the details of the next camping weekend on 13th-15th September in Edale, Derbyshire. Please see full details on this link http://www.ocdforums.org/index.php?showtopic=54705&p=470672 and post further comments there.

Thank you and I hope to see some new campers there :)

Stephen

Edited by Stephen

Hi Alex,

That's a good question, Caramoole's kindly tracked down Stephen's message and posted it here for you, maybe shoot off a PM to him if the link doesn't answer all your questions - I'm sure he'll be able to help you with any info.

They do sound great don't they :original:

Hi All

The details of the camping weekend are on this post http://www.ocdforums.org/index.php?showtopic=54705&p=470672 which is over on the members only section of the forum as the weekends are for OCD-UK members. If you're not yet a member it's not too late to join up (there is an option of a "temporary membership" for just £4 - in which case let me know by private message or post below). If you're a member of OCD-UK already but can't access that section of the forum let a Moderator know and they should be able to arrange access.

In answer to the above questions you would need to be 18 or over to attend on your own although if you are under 18 you can come if accompanied by someone 18 or over. If you want to camp you would need to bring your own tent and sleeping bag but there are Bed & Breakfast's close by if you'd rather not camp.

I hope this helps, and hope to see you over on the other section of the forum where you can find out more.

Stephen

Edited by Stephen