I have been in CAMHS for 5 years now and never missed an appointment, well today I ruined it :crybaby: I feel so awfully bad and disappointed in myself.

I overslept, typical as I haven't been sleeping well! I phoned the hospital to say can they tell my therapist and tell her im very sorry and she said ok then :(

I feel so bad and in a panic, what have I had :crybaby: I hate to miss things, I feel so bad wasting there time, there going to hate me :( I have ruined everything.

Hi Lucy,

How are you feeling now?

You haven't ruined anything - these things happen. I know I've done the same thing in the past and thought she would be angry with me but she wasn't - they'll understand that occasionally people oversleep, especially if they're struggling with OCD / depression and therefore aren't sleeping very well. I'm sure there are people who frequently miss their appointments but you're not like that - and I'm sure that's how they'll see it.

Please try not to worry yourself over this - nothing is ruined :)

Guest OhThatCd

Hello Lucy hope you are feeling better there is nothing to panic about there are always new possibilities :) ! Nobody is going to Hate you It happens to all of us, Listening the Body and Getting enough sleep is sometimes more important for our health than anything. Hope you are better Lucy :)

• 2 weeks later...