Conference

Guest BlondeMermaidxoxo

Guest BlondeMermaidxoxo

Hello everyone! I hope everyone at the conference has a wonderful time and gets so much out of it and leaves inspired! Sending warm hugs xo

Hi BM, did you know that the OCD Foundation has an annual conference here in the states? Next years is in Los Angeles (last years was in Atlanta). I haven't been yet but i'm considering going this year since its easy to get from Seattle to LA.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BlondeMermaidxoxo

Thanks BM.I think everyone there got a great deal out of it.Wish you could have been there too

I am so happy to hear people were helped through it! Perhaps I can go next year.. I would love to meet you and everyone else!

Hi BM, did you know that the OCD Foundation has an annual conference here in the states? Next years is in Los Angeles (last years was in Atlanta). I haven't been yet but i'm considering going this year since its easy to get from Seattle to LA.

I looked it up and Im going to think about going! Thanks for telling me about it :)

Sorry I have just seen this.

Whilst our overseas members can not easily attend, we did video it and one Claire finishes editing them for me we will make them available to OCD-UK members, so at least our overseas friends and those who could not make it can still be part of our day, if somewhat remotely.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest BlondeMermaidxoxo

Sorry I have just seen this.

Whilst our overseas members can not easily attend, we did video it and one Claire finishes editing them for me we will make them available to OCD-UK members, so at least our overseas friends and those who could not make it can still be part of our day, if somewhat remotely.

Please let me know when it's available! :)