I'm sad and want to hide away

Guest BlondeMermaidxoxo

Guest BlondeMermaidxoxo

I don't know what's wrong with me. I feel trapped and I want to just go hide in my room but I know from experience it will only cause more thoughts and I don't know what to do. I want it to go away. Why is the happening :( I feel like a different version of myself right now. If anyone has gone through this advice would be appreciated on how to get out of it

Guest nervous

I feel like this anytime I don't feel I can relate to other people and like you said it only pushes me further down the rabbit hole into my mind. The normal answer is to go out and socialize but often that is the last time thing I want to do and if I do I usually don't have a good time and I am not very friendly to anybody and this often reinforces my beliefs that I don't belong.

What I find works for me is to find something I like to do, anything, and the put effort into it so I'm involved in it instead of thinking all these thoughts. Any sort of hobby will work, I have decided to write a story of my life to try and help me see my life as a whole instead of this moment in time and writing out the different points of my life helps me step out of this one and usually I feel better afterwards. Hope you feel better soon.