Well I want you to be here and so does everybody who has been trying to help you on this thread. Bruces please get some help go to A&E or phone the Samaritans. I wish you could see that once your depression is under control the world really will seem like a brighter place. What hobbies did you used to have?

Its not long until your appointment please try and be strong until then. Bruces I keep repeating myself but please go to A&E or ring the Samaritans if its all getting too much. Your depression can and will be treated and everything will look different then.

bruces I totally understand how you're feeling completely and feel so sorry for you and really want to help you along with everyone else here&nothing more to see you happy and as healthy as you've ever been.That's the big thing that your depression needs to be sorted out then your OCD will get handled so well you'll see.I know right now you're so much in a black hole I know that horrible feeling&that nothing helps you at all.But please please bruces can you pick up the phone go to A&E and just tell them exactly how you're feeling&then you'll have to be helped deservely immediately right now and not wait til your appointment.

I know your appointment isn't too far off but if you can be seen now that's far better of course,I'll help you with it glady anyway you like honestly ok bruces?.I also was like you most of my life I know the horrible feeling&how nothing at all really helps especially when you're in so deep depression of course.But the meds I think are the big key that can&will be sorted for you I know it for sure please try to believe me I know it's hard to see right now&I certainly would never ever blame you for feeling&thinking like that :original: .

Yes to get help! Please be kind to yourself and get some help. Go to A&E or phone the Samaritans. Bruces please. I don't want you ending up like my daughter and I don't want you putting your family through that amount of pain. I don't know if the nurses are able to sort out your medication but I do know that they will be able to get you expert help if they can't. Your depression can be managed believe me x

Will the nurses be able to review my meds?

bruces surely they can review your meds please please tell them how bad you're feeling tell them in detail please just say it tell them everything say how bad you're feeling.Please don't feel bad if you break down crying you must do this you must get the help Immediately the help you so deserve.Please go to A&E,call them,contact the nurses please if you need anyhelp I'm happy to help you as long as you get the help NOW that you must that's all ok? :original: .

I have rung Samaritans in the past.I got great comfort from it and I think you should use it in addition to communicating with us too.I just rang them and said "I wonder if you could help me I am feeling really bad"then they asked why and I just poured my heart out.Honestly it really does help to talk with someone who is kind and understanding and I wish you would give it a try too.You will be glad you did.Also, It will strengthen your ability to communicate your problems to others which is an important tool.

Just feel bad for ranting on here but don't know what else to do feel at my wits end sick of being so damn useless :(

bruces please don't feel bad for coming on here we never judge you&why would we for you being so down&none of this being your fault.Come on here as much as you need ok,if you need anything at all please ask ok?.Try not to feel bad about whatever you're saying you're hurting it's very understandable for someone is so much pain like you're :original: .