THE LINDEN METHOD

Guest Jamesp

Guest legend

I picked up on that... I reckon a journalist might be interested in this.

i mentioned it to a friend who writes for the independant as MH journo

I picked up on that... I reckon a journalist might be interested in this.

What a god idea, I will see what I can do. :original:

I have been having the occasional look at all of this, & agree it might be good for an impartial investigative journalist to have a look into both sides of the coin, as it were.

Edited by felix4

It's all very intriguing. It seems Charles Lindens Tweets are protected. Only confirmed followers have access to CL's tweets.

What does this indicate or suggest I wonder? If someone has such a dynamic impact on the recovery of anxiety sufferers, why?

It's all very puzzling

Guest legend

the linden clan will be hopping mad ;)

not if they implemented the tlm. it teaches you to treat anxiety, which also would address the anger as well ;)

This is a thread about the helpfulness (or not) of the Linden Method, however there are several other similar products/clinics/centres out there which we perhaps have little confidence in their benefit to help. However, until we help the NHS improve its quality of treatment, people will continue to turn to products like these.

We can do our part by helping the NHS by giving feedback, supporting research requests and lobbying for improved access to quality of treatment. If we do our jobs and support NHS improvement, then hopefully the NHS will improve and offer free quality treatment for all, and less people will need to turn to commercial products like these.

Via which channels Ashley? Or do you mean generally via GP's?

At every opportunity. If we experience delays in accessing treatment we need to complain, equally when we have bad experiences we need to complain. Not complaining for the sake of complaining but to ensure they have the opportunity to review and learn for the future. We also have the pinned thread about what we feel therapists need to learn which will be fed back via the conference.

Guest legend

What else can we do ashley, to drive it further forwards to ensure that more therapists are available and trained , so that

waiting lists arent 9 months long ?