so mixed up

Guest PaulE

Guest PaulE

Im having so many emotions going through my head at the moment. Getting highs and bad lows..ive got feelings that there is no order to my life..before i saw the theropist my head was mapped out for the day. He done a small task to alter things and it seems to have messed everything up..im not looking forward to seeing my theropist on thursday..im panicing on where to even start telling him whats going on

Hi Paul

Rollercoaster without the rush isn't it

Is your therapist rounded about ocd,if he is sometimes when we try new methods,it can throw us off kilter,like a wound getting worse from tcp but knowing it's to make it better in the long run

Guest PaulE

Hi battlethrough..he was highly recommended my the theropist who done my assesment.She said that OCD was his main field. This would be the third time that i see him. Perhaps i didnt think my OCD was that hard to break..i am detemined to keep with it...hope things with you are okay.all the best to you..Paul

Hiya Paul, sorry to hear you are having a hard time! I know with therapy it quite often gets worse before it gets better, if you want the rainbow you have to put up with the rain and all that!

What was the task your therapist gave you that has thrown you off track a bit?

Guest PaulE

Hi Maranda..the task was not to wash up or do clothes washing in the morning. That means mid day..my wife loves ir cause she has always felt she doesnt get to do enough round the house..to me its watching nothing getting done straight away..which plays havic with my internal planner in my mind causing anxieties