So my problem I have successfully only had 2 or 3 friends at a time, and I sit outside coffee shops smiling. drinking coffee with them. and I enjoy it genuinely. But its a controlled environment.

I haven't had an intermit relationship with a women in over 10 years,

I don't do Facebook I get preoccupied with how may page looks, Dating sites are the same.

I am 32 years old, and all I want is someone to know everything about me, and choose to spend there time with me.

Even as I type I am not sad, or happy or anxious, maybe I am shocked I am doing this,

Problem is I see a beautiful woman and I not only think she would be great to get to know, I obsess about her.

I don't usually act on this, I don't Research the woman, or stalk, or whatever you like to call it,

I just Daydream.

Thanks

Just thought I'd point out though this is my 'main problem' its not my only problem, I have many problems, some I'm just getting to know,

and I find it difficult to work out the order to approach,

ok, so I will continue to put my issues on this thread,

I only do few hours work a week, on minimum wage, so money is tight, but I have enough to live so I don't ever seem to worry about it, thing is I do worry about it,

I panic About it sometimes, I have approached my Boss for more / different work, a few times, and he even suggested other local jobs that might help,

But I don't seem to do anything about it, don't think I send of enough CV's, or phone enough jobs up, Yes I think its fear of Rejection,

or even change if accepted, but then if I have problems where I am stuck in a loop change is what I want, Right ?

yes, I think this stream of consciousness, might help,

or at least inform / warn, you all of my behaviour.

Thanks

• 8 years later...

This was a long time ago, I googled myself and found this, I thought about 'Deleting' the account, and content,

but doesn't seem right, so I wanted to let anyone feeling like I did, It can get better,

I have a beautiful wife been married a few years now, she has 3 decent children, who I care about, although they don't need anything from me really,

I did genuinely suffer for a long time, worrying about relationships,

happy now, OCD managed for many years,

All the best, genuinely hope every single person on the planet finds, what they need.

Dean Miller

3 hours ago, Withdrawntech said:

so I wanted to let anyone feeling like I did, It can get better,

happy now, OCD managed for many years.

I love posts like this! Thanks for popping back with an update Dean...it can be a very hard slog at times trying to make some headway. Your hopeful message for everyone here is a really important one, thank-you.