failing

Guest fand4eva

Oh you're not failing. You're hit a bump in the road and that's to be expected. Recovery isn't about always going up. There's always going to be some down turns along the way.

Give yourself a hug.

Guest fand4eva

Im chilling watching my soaps. I feel like a bad mother for having such thoughts and feelings just cant shake it feel lije I want to run away :( xx

I'm an EastEnders gal :blushing:

I don't want to reassure.....what I will say though is that the people with this type of OCD (I think I'm reading between the lines here as to your type of OCD) are usually the best parents...

Guest fand4eva

Thats so lovely of u to say I love both my baby girls one is 11 ( who the violent thoughts and feelings are about) and the other is 16 in August, having these thoughts and feelings are like taking over my real feelings and its scary I tell myself its ocd, then boom another one, really struggling today xx

Thats so lovely of u to say I love both my baby girls one is 11 ( who the violent thoughts and feelings are about) and the other is 16 in August, having these thoughts and feelings are like taking over my real feelings and its scary I tell myself its ocd, then boom another one, really struggling today xx

OCD often attacks the things / relationships we hold most dear so unfortunately it's common for loving parents to have intrusive thoughts about their children. The thoughts are just that though - thoughts, and they're unwanted, intrusive, ego-dystonic.