family group confrence today im so scared and proof social worker is lying

Hey guys so its the family group conference today where we plan whats going on at the main child protection conference nerves are all over the place because i know what the social worker is like, me and my partner read a form she wrote where she diagnosed me with ptsd and my partner with agoraphobia when we have never been diagnosed with them ever, i asked her about it and she denied writing it lol it makes me laugh tbh i cant believe how she can lie, any one been through this conference thing git any advice? My ocd has been pretty much none existent all week but its picking up since yesterday cause of the anxiety about all of this :( xx

Good luck, vintage! :)

I hope everything goes well today! I'm thinking of you... I send you loads of positive energy :)

For your ocd, it's normal that it's worse today because you are under so much stress.

Keep up informed on the results...

PS. Don't get me started on this social worker! :D

Edited by margarita!

Hi vintage,

I really hope it goes well today :hug:. Are you going to take your Mum / your partner's Mum for support?

I would recommend writing notes of what's said when you come out, date / time / main points of who said what / action points / deadlines etc. Then, if this process does drag on, you have a record of what was said and when.

hi guys thank you all so much for your suggestions and replies :) the meeting went well it was a meeting to write up a plan etc but received the social workers report that we are emotionally educationally medically neglecting the children :'( she also wrote the kids have experienced emotional harm because of our mental health, im so upset I keep thinking fight them not fear them, how can she conclude that after only being here a few times?? she also asked me to bring my eldest today and shed tell the school so when I took my son back into school the school had no idea so I text the social worker asking why and she said she didn't want to interfere so I said but you said youd tell the school and she said she couldn't as I didn't give her permission and she said I need to be clearer! I told her she didn't make me aware I HAD to giver her permission to tell the school I had no idea at all and she said maybe I should work on being clearer, im stunned I really am

Hi Vintage,

I know you are frustrated, but try & keep your cool & think things through over the weekend, rather than sending off a hastily written complaint!

It sounds like things are tough at the moment, & it a lot for you & your partner to deal with, but I really would try & put effort into getting someone legal & medical to help/represent you! Is your gp able to advise?

Edited by felix4

Hi Felix, your very right, but shes a contradictive nasty piece of work, wel keep fighting, they wont bring us down, we love out kids to much! Id love to seek legal advice however i don't think legal aid still exists now? We couldn't afford to pay :( the gp cant help much either :( xx