:-D ITS Fight day today with ocd and me

Guest thorns and roses

Guest thorns and roses

just woke up... even though i feel like a zombie . and woke up half hanging out of my bed .. im thinking today im going to refuse to listen to my ocd... for instance if my bed sheets were half hanging off i would not like that ! right u see where im going with this .. i would neatly make my bed.. But yet my whole body was hanging half out the bed lastnight how messy would that of looked yet i was asleep and ocd had decided to take a break!!! well Mr ocd im taking my break today u allow me to sleep looking like some uncapable person but in the day u make sure im making sure things arr checked etc.. will sod u ocd im having done of this today. u can take a back seat journey for once and im not doing ur conpulsionz today...... argh right now lets give it a go xx TnR

Guest thorns and roses

and befor u ask jow did i know i was hanging out like a drunken girl... i woke up to find myslef half on my bed half hanging om my floor like i had maybe been dreaming i was some super hero SLUG .... i cant make out why all day riduals are done from ocd so things are tidy and neat and straight check lids are on and my makeup is all tidy..But Yet at night i look like a slug hanging out a God dam RUg ..... all i know is i have rubbish dreams..... why cudnt i have flown to carribean in my sleep . and woke on top of my warbdrobe or something at least i cud say i woke up thinking i had climbed a palm tree.... ocd ur a ****** thing and im starting to hate u ... get out of my head .x

Try to breathe hun, my OCD is always hell first thing. It will pass. Have you spoken to your doctor about your dreams? It could be that they can give you something or alter your meds to help.

FoosBoo88 x

Hi thorns,

Maybe using a guided meditation like I do when a little spooked will help with the dreams. I keep a small CD player by the bed for this purpose.

i use a brilliant CD by the australian psychologist and hypnotherapist Simonette Vaja - this can be bought or downloaded from Amazon. It's called "mini meditations for stress free living", and each 10 minute meditation transports me to a serene calm state, and they send me off to a restful sleep when I need it.

My favourites are -

• at a luxury health spa
  • driving along a road through green rolling hills
  • observing a waterfall
  • watching the sunrise

I have other guided meditations I use, but this one is the best of them.

Very nice profile picture by the way, thorns.

Best wishes

Roy

Edited by taurean
Guest thorns and roses

i will try : )... its a hard battle and im that slug heee slowwwwwy getting to that leaf .. once i get there trust me i will be munching on happiness but for now . the slime still continues erhhhhh yuk heeeee x