Just need someone to talk to

The past week or so my brain has started becoming increasingly unsteady. It's not like full blown OCD but I feel like something is not right in my head, so other people get that?

The past 2 days I had slight POCD thoughts but I've overcome them.

But for some reason yesterday and today I have become fixated on the idea of if I'm a good person or not? I have no idea if it's OCD or not. But I'm worrying shout being a good person even though I could need do anything horrible as to not be a good person?

And also I feel as if I'm becoming slightly paranoid like with my computer and stuff I want to know all the accounts I've signed up to and like I have to have my computer really organised, like photos have to be done correctly, like everything has it's place. (Not OCD I know but still makes me highly anxious) and I'm getting worried because I'm looking up how to delete accounts or find accounts and as well with asking if I'm a good person that the police or like government or something are going to check my computer and see my searches or posts on here and like arrest me or something. Even if I delete my search history my brain tells me it must because you have something bad to hide. It's like I want to completely erase every online trace of things I've started accounts on etc and just to start again. When I organise things it clears my mind when things are cluttered then my mind mirrors it and I get anxious.

Sorry for the essay but it's late and I can't sleep and I have no-one else to talk to :(

I would personally say it is OCD just trying to give you doubts again. It tries to grab your attention in any way it possibly can, and I think these are just more OCD intrusive thoughts for you. I'm not a doctor though but that's what I think. Hope you are okay.

Thank you for your posts :) yeah I've come to realise it's just another thing for my mind to latch on to because I've gone through cycles of pretty much most the common obsessions (bar contamination or religious). It was just odd to me because I didn't understand why it affected me so much, like my iPad was making me anxious. How is that possible?! And yeah it is just keeping track and being in control of things I think haha.