#OcdProblems !!

Guest legend

Why the hash tag you may ask ? #ocdproblems

Well if you use twitter regularly , this hashtag has and was used innapropiatly and led onto many tweets of ill informed

ocd terms

So a few us decided to tweet what real ocd problems are, and used the hashtag to get real ocd issues out there

I never in my wildest dreams never expected such a huge response, and people tweeted in there 1000s of what real ocd problems are

Today a video was made about it all , and posted on you tube , here >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abyYYzX6GRM&feature=youtu.be

Well done everyone involved !!

we certainly did reclaim that hashtag

Legend

Guest HeadAboveWater

Wow, Legend. Thank you so much for sharing that! I am brought to tears.... because this disorder has taken not only away so much life from me but from others, as well.... and it is really so unfair that people don't understand the reality of OCD. You and the others should be proud of yourselves for reclaiming that hashtag and using it to inform others.

isnt it !! and we have a great ocd community on twitter

Also shows that you can respond in an informed knowledgeable way, rather than a anger way

Edited by legend

Yes going to keep eye on it

Well done for joining in

Somebody said they over heard people talking about it on the bus this morning, after seeing it on Twitter

They said they didn't realise how severe ocd really was !

And leading ocd expert and good friend rob wilson

Getting involved.. .. Quote made me emotional and bought a lump to his throat

Ocd warriors

Edited by legend
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...