help me, i'm trying to help myself

on xmas eve i was cuddling my 5 year old son, his hand was partly on my nipple as i rocked him (sorry for too much info) and i thought that feels nice, then realised that shouldnt do that so moved him then decided no it felt nice so cuddled him back with his hand in same position. I then realised that i should not have done this. My ocd has done a bit mad with thoughts all over the place and i'm trying not to change mys behaviour towards my children. Feel ok then low.

I've had this before and had therapy but i actually physically moved my son and i cant move past it, i cant face the fact i may have done something wrong.

You've truly done nothing wrong. I know we shouldn't give reassurance, but I find it so hard when reading a message like yours.

I do so hope you are feeling a little less stressed over this now. xx

Yet there's nothing wrong with a child to have his mouth around a nipple while breastfeeding. Weird how we perceive things.

What happened is a minor situation that doesn't need to be gone over. The fact you are going over it and that you're stuck on it shows OCD is at play. Try your best to not ruminate on it. Leave it alone. It's not worth your time or energy.