Blog for Obsessed

Twitter could be becoming an obsession!

At work I never joined linked in facebook or other social network sites because the firm had its own worldwide networking forum and we had to use that and if I did others there would be no time for work.

I am resisting at the moment as my wife would like some of my time!

Absolutely you need a Twitter account. The world would stop spinning these days without Twitter. Besides, if you tweet about your book, legend can retweet it to about a half million people. :p

Not me I have deleted my account and I don't miss it either. People get sucked into living their life on Twitter and I don't want to do that.

i suppose its down to each persons choice .

I happen to enjoy twitter , in fact about 4 months ago i started doing weekly ocd chats , and it has had huge impacts , many professionals have joined in

and said what a fantastic thing it is

Who knows perhaps it may have helped just one person or praps 2 !!

It also helped me during last years marathon to raise 4k for tourettes action and dosh for ocduk .

I also met a good therapist on there who invited me onto a 2 day CBT course and also share my ocd story with future therapists

I also share running tips for marathons etc and gain tips from others

So yeah does have it positives

Edited by legend

The thing with Twitter is it will grow by word of mouth, or in this case, retweets, or by trending, etc. It takes time.

Mind you, I've had an account for a couple of years and I've got a massive following of 16. ;)

Edited by PaulM

I used to get a bit mad when people e-mailed me at work wanting to add me to this and that network.

The firm's one was great and linked me in with people worldwide but I find these networks simply too demanding though for Legend with slack time maybe I can see the point.

I stand firm with Ashley and don't have to worry how many followers I have.

Edited by taurean

I have found Twitter to be really amazing. I connected with a couple of professionals who have asked about my story and now follow my blog. We both RT each other's stuff. It's great support. One guy even left me a song to feel better, very kind.

How do you do chats Legand?

Last night the hash tag was #mumsandbumpsocdhr

Aimed at post/peri natal mums

The tweet chats I've done are under #askashocd so you type that into search tool

I was invited to support group via twitter Roy, the

One that I saw you at !!

Edited by legend