Nobody knows whats wrong with me ???

Guest Tricia

Bruces, have you stopped the alcohol and changed your diet at all? Both are really worth trying.

I was never a heavy drinker, but I used to have a pint of lager, or a couple of glasses of wine, each night. I looked forward to that all day and did feel a little better after drinking. However, reading more and more about the depressant effects, I tried stopping. Yes, I missed it very much to begin with, but I did feel better for cutting it out. Because it makes us feel a little less stressed, even more positive, while drinking it, we often don't link it to how depressed we feel the next morning. Same with junk food. It gives us a lift, but it's a false one.

Edited by Tricia
  • Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so have have many issues including ocd traits like the inability to tighten nuts and bolts and leave them alone and also obsessing about the past things I've done conversations I've had but there's other things,I left my last job to supposed run my dads business but that went wrong as I never showed any interest,one minute I hate the job next minute I think I should have given it my all,in the daytimes I feel like I'm going completely insane and I pray to die then in the evenings I chill out and think I could sort myself out then it's back to auicidal thoughts in the morning my emotions are so up and down all the time,half the time I don't know whats right and whats wrong I don't think I'm bipolar as I never feel happy it's always a low mood I just don't know what to do alls I know is I can't live my life like this :(

No you cant lead your life like this Bruce.

Intervention from a good therapist , and self help will help immensley

change happens , when change is taken

That's how it is I liken my mind to one of those snow globes that's been shaken and my thoughts are all over the place,it's mind blowing plus with the anxiety thrown in I'm just about a wreck,the CPN has more or less discharged me so I don't know where to go next,I'm lost!!

That's how it is I liken my mind to one of those snow globes that's been shaken and my thoughts are all over the place,it's mind blowing plus with the anxiety thrown in I'm just about a wreck,the CPN has more or less discharged me so I don't know where to go next,I'm lost!!

Yep so i would personally be questioning where YOUR treatment is !! Ask , ask this charity to help !

Not good enough is it !! re treatment !! somes up the plop nhs is in certain areas

To be fair the CPN was very understanding as he claimed to have ocd himself,but he said the only thing left to try is family therapy

Referral for all issues vital

I find that strange to say the least. You rarely talk about your OCD on here. Instead you post about how you are down on yourself. You dwell on the past and past mistakes. You cut yourself down consistently. You see no future. All hallmarks of depression, I would think.

I have seen dozens of therapists over the years none of them could figure me out :(

not so good therapists ? or not open enough

therapist TREAT big picture not just "ocd"

Demand treatment , dont sit back Bruce !