Nobody knows whats wrong with me ???

Just been looking at it and it's incredibly expensive,I'd love to be able to experience the thoughts of a none depressed person just for a short while to see how they compare,I can still remember every now and then how I felt as a child when I felt joy

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you tell what is and what isn't ocd that's the problem

I think it depends bruces usually you have a pretty good idea in a sense say for example you ask people something & you think you're asking for reassurance& have a very good idea that is happening you could probably classify that as OCD related.In regards to your thinking we may all go over something but we can tell pretty much the very difference say if we are obsessing constantly non stop over something,ruminating very badly over certain things or even just about everything etc etc that pretty much is OCD related I'd say.

What were you meaning specifically? I hope that has helped& I hope also I think that is correct what I said :D .

The confusion and depression sea worse through the days then at night it settles down a bit I go from wanting to be rich and successful to being downright suicidal,what is causing this??

Well it centres around so much confusion and indecision,not having a clue what I want to do for employment,no confidence or self esteem the list goes on I feel quite mixed up

Get a job in a place that tests bolt strength or use a torque wrench.

Edited by Handy

Get a job in a place that tests bolt strength or use a torque wrench.

I am struggling to tell if you actually understand OCD, based off your posts I am guessing not? The point is, even with such a job and such a tool the OCD would still question it.

I know that from experience when I worked in a garage we used torque wrenches for wheel studs and the other lads used to wonder what I was doing when I went round them 20 times!!

The confusion and depression sea worse through the days then at night it settles down a bit I go from wanting to be rich and successful to being downright suicidal,what is causing this??

I think with severe depression,OCD,Anxiety etc etc you have all kinds of emotions going through your mind as you aren't really stable right now as you can see a sort of pattern bruces.Your mind could be having a mixture of emotions& thoughts when you have all these conditions together it's clear to see what is going on I think :original: .

I'm so dissapointed in life to see other people going about their daily happy lives when I know mine is so different,life is like watching a television,like I'm just a spectator and not involved with it,so very unhappy

I'm so dissapointed in life to see other people going about their daily happy lives when I know mine is so different,

I think we have seen this comment time and time again, and your previous post, but until you are helping yourself nothing will change. I don't see the point of this thread anymore.