Is this part of my OCD?

Guest powerpuffslau

Guest powerpuffslau

I keep doing movements I can't control, its like a thought that takes over my head and then I just do it. For example tensing and untensing all my muscles, putting my arm in the air and making faces.

I also keep getting urges to say things, and most of the time I can't help but say them..

I'm currently inpatient in a psyciatric unit, but I'm on home leave, so I can talk to my psycologist about it when I'm back, but I dont wanna sound stupid ... I'm terribly socially anxious -.-

Its really bothering me, because I shout "**** off" like a tic like I have tourettes, and I don't know why, and people think I'm doing it on purpose and ugh.

I have OCD compulsions about touching things, counting, asnd intrusive thoughts if that helps.

Maybe they are tics, powerpuff. This is exactly the type of thing you talk to your therapist about. You shouldn't feel bad about mentioning them. That's what those people are there for. They've seen a lot more than we have and can diagnose with expertise.

Guest powerpuffslau

Maybe they are tics, powerpuff. This is exactly the type of thing you talk to your therapist about. You shouldn't feel bad about mentioning them. That's what those people are there for. They've seen a lot more than we have and can diagnose with expertise.

thank you for your advice :)