Got discharged from hospital but I'm really struggling tonight??

Guest powerpuffslau

Guest powerpuffslau

Hi! I've been sectioned in hospital since January until last week, when I got discharged.

My intrusive thoughts are really scaring me tonight, and I'm finding it really hard to distract myself. I don't really know what to do, I'm really worried I'll give in and get sent back to hospital. I'm also worried I will hurt myself, but at the same time I'm worried if I don't do the thoughts I will be putting my family in danger. I keep thinking I want to jump out the window, but I don't want to at all and I don't want to get hurt. My OCD is usually more compulsive behaviour like tapping corners and counting things, and most of the time thought like these have happened I've either been in hospital or ended up in hospital.

Does this mean I'm still ill? I don't want to go back. I'm really scared. I have to keep telling myself I'm not going to hurt myself, and then another thought will just come in my head about doing something else, like having knives ready for if i get attacked. I don't want to hurt anyone else.

Am I a bad person? I'm frightened I dont want anything to happen please tell me what to do

thank you