I hope there's reincarnation - Merged Thread

Bruces I dont post much on here because of the untold massive amounts of upset and anxiety it always causes me , but I had to post because I just read your posts and I feel for you :-( .

What I have found is that you can't wait to feel better and then do things with your life.

You have to do things anyway and THEN you will start to feel better .

ACTION FIRST

then

FEELING BETTER comes later

That means you have to drag yourself on your face and knees to do things , even though you dont feel like it .

I can promise you I have spent years in hell wanting to die .

But from somewhere inside you have to force yourself to carry on

When you do things YOU WILL START TO FEEL BETTER

But you have to make the effort to DO THEM FIRST

It doesn't work the other way round

I am forcing myself to learn to ski at the moment .

What are you going to do Bruces ?

Try something new. Stick at it and stick at it and stick at it and stick at it

Its not going to happen over night . Pick A BIG GOAL. and go for it !

oh...forgot to say , you say above " like what the normal people feel "

Mate no one is 'normal' we are all fighting demons, its just that some people hide them deep inside and others are open and honest about them .

Every person that walks this earth will lose someone they love , will feel afraid , will experience lonliness, sorrow and despair at some point in their lives

Its not 'them and us'

No one is any different , we all struggle , its just we choose to be open about it .

Pick a goal Bruces ...i challenge you

Learn to ride a horse

Run a marathon ,

Ski a mountain

Canoe a river

Ride route 66 on your motorbike

Etc etc etc

Choose something ....i challenge you :-)

Edited by Eddy

I think this is an interesting point--about the hope for reincarnation. I've been thinking about what helps us get through rough times and I think my belief in something more than this tangible material life that is going on right now helps me. I don't have any real concrete ideas about what comes after, but I do think there is something more. That belief, I think, really helped me through my worst times and still helps me on a daily basis. when I was at my worst I used to like to listen to some of those old gospel songs--a lot of those songs focussed more on hope for the after life while life here was a struggle.

At absolute rock bottom,can't sleep can't work got no energy havnt washed for weeks house is a mess running out of money,so confused can nearly remember what day it is,really don't know what kind of hell this is but I can only hope and pray it's short lived,please get me out of this life

Bruces, if there is such a thing as reincarnation, then each life is for learning and experiencing good and bad. I guess we are having our fill of the bad in this one and can only pray for better in the next.

I am still very concerned as to whether you are lacking certain nutrients. You appear to be more depressed than ever. How much sun or vitamin D are you getting? This alone can make a HUGE difference. You cannot fight this monster without the right 'fuel'!

Eddy, I fully agree with you about action etc., but what did you mean by this?

oh...forgot to say , you say above " like what the normal people feel "

Mate no one is 'normal' we are all fighting demons, its just that some people hide them deep inside and others are open and honest about them .

Every person that walks this earth will lose someone they love , will feel afraid , will experience lonliness, sorrow and despair at some point in their lives

Its not 'them and us'

I agree that everyone is going to suffer loss and pain, but I truly feel this is very different from the fear some of us feel every day (besides, those with OCD will also have losses etc., on top of their obsessions). And, in Bruces' case, and many others, depression and other factors are adding to their misery. Are you truly saying that every single person on Earth suffers equally? Are you saying those without OCD (and other mental problems) are somehow just better at hiding their woes?

My father once told me he did not know what depression was.

Bruces, please at least do this - go to your GP, tell her or him just how bad you feel and also ask for a test for certain vitamins. it's a routine blood test and quickly done. You will then know whether a lack of vitamins might be playing a role (especially B12, D and folate) in your depression. Please phone and make an appointment. You cannot go on like this!!

Edited by Tricia

Please phone them! We are all very worried about you and although you probably don't think it's worth it, it just could make a big difference. Look up B12, D and folate connected to depression...xx

We have some choices. We can make sure we eat well and exercise (or at least most of us can).

I have a very close relative who I am terribly worried about. She is suicidal. We recently discovered she is deficient in vitamin D (her doctor has stated that this alone can cause terrible depression and anxiety - same with a lack of B12 and folate). If you don't believe how serious it is, read up about it.

I really urge you to ask for that test I mentioned. You may not think there could be a link, but it's something you can do and it might just make a difference.

I think about suicide pretty much every minute of every day but I don't think I could do it to family,I just pray life will take pity on me soon and end my suffering with a very short life,please let it be over soon :( :( :(