Hi all,

I have a fear that I will develop Paranoid Schiz last 4 years and must say that I felt much better in last few months

Few days ago I watched tv series Better Call Saul where one guy have electromagnetic hypersensitivity and he is locked in hes house

This morning thought that I may develop it poped on my mind...and I know that this is mental thing I started to thing what if I start to beleive in this and destroy my whole life...that I will be home locked, that I will develop symptoms etc

I am successfull businessman and family man and I am so scared that if I start to beleive in this it will destroy my career and family and that I will be marked as looney...

I had the same kind of thought at some point while watching it. The thought that I might end up ruining my life like that and be happy about it. It eventually just went away like most of those do (of course it was replaced by something else, as it always happens), the same might happen to you. It kinda returns every time I see that character pop up in the series, but nothing serious.

Edited by Stefano Musilli

@Handy..I know that this is just mental issue but I am scarde that I will develop new obsession or that I will flip and start to beleive in this...

@Stefano...thanks for the answer...yes my OCD often replace subject but it always come back to major one...fear of Schiz...and now it is 4 years since I develop and I still dont have it but doubt exist...