Back to work anxiety

Decided after talking with my wife to go back to work today feeling abit of anxiety but not as much as before I left work over a week and a half ago in distress I was just into my third week on lexapro 15mg I'm now after a week and a half of seroquel and martazapine activas 15mg plus il be on the lexapro 10mg for another week just didn't want to lose my job but still feel a bit anxious today any tips appreciated

The main tip is face your fears. That's the only way you'll recover from OCD. So go back to work even if you're afraid and if you end up losing your job so be it. If you do lose it you'll be in a mentally better place because you faced those fears and so'll find a new job even sooner. Good luck

Hi john, I started a new job a few months ago and I was literally so anxious I was having a lot of panic attacks it was awful. I don't know how i managed the first day, I almost didn't go. 3 months on and I'm so glad I did. Don't get me wrong I still have anxious thoughts/feelings at times however I've learnt the only way to get over it is to face it. Good luck and it will get better over time. Don't be hard on yourself we all have blips now and again but it will pass. Hope your day goes well.