my ocd writings do anyone else feel my perspective?

Just to let you all know that my (very short) book is going to be free for 5 days from tomorrow on the amazon book store.

if anyone wants to have a read after the free period just pm me and i will send you a 100% off code.

it is called Playing with Obsessively obscured rulebooks

just search in amazon for the book id: B01D14ZINA

its a collection of venting and poetry from the last 11 years about the perspective of coping with real life problems with ocd in the background making the issue of not being able to express the desired thoughts and feelings at the actual time. its badly organised as the kindle optimization didnt take the pages and make them fit properly.

this is the wrong forum group for this post but i have not recently (last 3 years) posted in the other groups and i am finding it hard to do.

hopefully this would inspire people in this group though to see some familiarness to the feelings. 

I dont know, maybe even inspire them to share their vents and poetry. if there is enough of them to make a volume 2 with actual proper set up and links to ocd uk to help others find out about this scourge of an illness, help remove stereotypes, and help getting diagnosed and the right help.