HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Guest AnxiousCarolyn

Guest AnxiousCarolyn

HELP SUM 1 I AM SCREAMIN WIV RAGE FROM THESE FEELINS GOT 75 PARCETAMOL NEXT 2 ME I AM ABOUT 2 DO IT HELP SCARED HELPPPPPPPPP

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

I'm going out now, but I wanted to give you a :hug:

Try to think about your breathing, maybe get a pillow and punch the hell out of it just to channel your anger.

There are lots of people online now that will help you through it, wish I had more time.

Please take care of yourself, I'll be online later to see how you are.

HELP SUM 1 I AM SCREAMIN WIV RAGE FROM THESE FEELINS GOT 75 PARCETAMOL NEXT 2 ME I AM ABOUT 2 DO IT HELP SCARED HELPPPPPPPPP

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Hi Carolyn,

let the feelings come at you dont push them away I guarantee if u stick with the uncomforatable feelings they will diminish. Go and get a herbal tea and open an old photo album.

My thoughts are with u I suffer from near constant anxiety as well but suicide means the illness has won not you.

Lots of love Stan

Hi Carolyn, Really sorry you're feeling so bad. Can you phone a friend or relative? If not maybe you should try the Samaritans - 08457 90 90 90? Please keep writing on here; we will all try to help. xxx

Hi Carolyn,

let the feelings come at you dont push them away I guarantee if u stick with the uncomforatable feelings they will diminish. Go and get a herbal tea and open an old photo album.

My thoughts are with u I suffer from near constant anxiety as well but suicide means the illness has won not you.

Lots of love Stan

first off can I send you a big hug :hug: and think about how far you have come,please don't give in to it now you can beat this please you have a lot of support on here, please take there advise you are very cared for on here.

in my heart

take care

samxxx

I know its a waste of money.... but throw the paracetimal (out of packaging out the window randomly, or into a bush (that way it's be hard for you to find them).... you cant OD on them if they arent there.

The fact you are asking for help shows doubt that you want to die... thats means some of you still wants to live, so focus on that... I know life is hard, and its a struggle.. OCD sure as hell doesnt help, but is death really the best option? Should we all go kill yourselves? I know I'm being a bit extreme, but please hang in there and dont kill yourself... if you want to talk, feel free I'm here all evening.

Hi Carolyn,

Please flush the paracetamol down the loo. Like Sky has said, if they're not there then you can't OD on them. I find that when I'm at my worst it's good not to have them lying around the place.

Then please talk it through, either with us lot or with the Samaritans or anyone who'll be understanding.

Sending you some more strength :hug: :hug:.

Guest mynemesis

Carolyn

The right thing to do is to stay for your baby girl. It takes the most courage. Put her first, she needs you. This will pass. You WILL get better, and you have a lifetime with your precious daughter to enjoy. Let her keep her Mummy. Flush the pills away NOW.

One day you will look back at today, and be glad to be alive.

Keep strong..........and keep talking.

You are a special person

Paw xx

Carolyn,

You are being so strong keep it going honey, you will beat this. As others have said keep chatting on here and let it out on a pillow or something, i find it helps tearing some fabric, pref not some treasured expensive item just a plain old rag for example. I can really let out some anger doing this. We are all here to support you.

I admire your strength.

Take Care honey,

Gem xx

Carolyn

Don't give up now, you have the strength within you to carry on - it may be hard to beleive it now but you do! You have a little girl?. She needs her Mummy.....trust me!!.

I was at the same point you were at - banging my head against a brick wall with doctors and ill advise I was being given, beleiving there was no hope. I too have a little girl, and I thought she would be better off without me. How wrong I was!!!.

My daughter (just like yours) needs me so much, and that's what you have got to remember.......thats what you have got to carry on fighting for even if you feel as though you have nothing left to fight with. You can get through this!! Get rid of the tablets straight away!!, and take away all temptation. I thought there was no hope for me too, and eventually I managed to get the right help...........................NEVER GIVE UP!........YOU HAVE GOOD YEARS IN FRONT OF YOU ! YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

Please talk to me if you need to - Please don't do anything silly, everyone here cares about you and wants to see you get the help you need.

Love Marie x

Hi Carolyn,

I know we haven't spoken before, but i just wanted to add my support on top of everyone elses.... :hug:

You are clearly going through immense pain right now, but hopefully talking things through with us is helping to ease at least a tiny bit of the pain and make you feel less alone.

I hope you can find the strength to get through this, and my thoughts are with you.

Best wishes,

H x x x x x