Why I Changed My Name & Profile

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post.

I just wanted to say that I have changed my name and profile just a min ago because my Dad just caught me on this site and I don't want him to come here and find out some stuff about me, especially some of the things I have posted.

:crybaby: I'll probably delete this thread later tonight but I thought I should say who I was.

Just when I was getting a bit more confident, I don't feel safe here anymore.

Gayle

xoxox

(I'll keep this name to stop confusion in the future and to keep annoumous.)

I just read this back and it sounds stupid but if you knew my parents then you would understand. My heads in a wirl.

Edited by Guest

Hey!

I know how u feel. My little brother accidently stumbled across this website whilst on my computer and i was in a complete panic. This is about the only place where people actually understand what i mean, and what im going through etc. Its not that i dont think my little brother wont understand, its just i feel more comfortable knowing this website and everyone on here will always be willing to help and i want that part of my life to be private??Does that make sense?

So in answer to your post, i took the number of my name cuz it was in preference to my age and i didnt want him to come on here and find out what i REALLY do and think. They just wouldn't understand, well my family wouldn't anyway.

Hope ur ok :)

Hannah x

Hey Hurting,

Sorry to hear about whats happened :(

Do you think there is any chance that your dad might understand?

Hope everything works out for you.....

Best wishes

Han xxx